Equestrian Estate - PRICE REDUCED - QUALIFIED FORMAL OFFERS ACCEPTED
Situated in the pastoral setting of Crete, Illinois is Dooley Farms. Your completely outfitted Equestrian Estate is Blue Ribbon Ready, with a gated security entry. This dream horse farm offers 120 acres of prime luxury and security that you look for in a state-of-the-art property. Sitting just 4.2 miles from HITS Balmoral Park, the latest jewel in the crown for Crete, Illinois. When you want to relax after a hard day's work you can settle into the main house, a 5035 sq. ft. retreat!
The move-in ready property has the distinction of boundless picturesque trails and wildlife wetlands for your riding pleasure. Multiple turnouts are abundant. Your horses will enjoy pastures, a sand turnout and three multi-acre paddocks, 20 Matted Morton Stalls, Indoor Arena, Outdoor lighted arena and more.
Your guests will enjoy a 2,065 sq. ft. guest home with 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath with third bath plumbed and ready in lower level with ejector pump, basement and a two-car garage. In addition, there is a beautiful manufactured home that serves as a lovely space for farm help or additional guests. The home is 1800 sq. ft. Manufactured Home is manicured perfection.
A 40-Acre tillable farm grows corn and soybean; you can even grow your own hay supply. The farmer for the acreage has been with the farm for 40 years, and is happy to keep farming for this turnkey program.
In your downtime take a stroll through fruit trees or even the grape vineyards. Even the kids will enjoy their very own playhouse fit for royalty with a kitchenette and two lofts.
There are endless possibilities for this estate. Happy trails, they are all yours at Dooley Farms.
Watch the video
- * Cathedral Ceilings
- * Italian Architect Designed
- * 4 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath
- * Floor to Ceiling Windows for Views
- * Two stovetops
- * Subzero Double Fridge
- * Two Dishwashers
- * Walk-in Cooler with Pantry
- * Plenty of Room for Dining.
- * Large Open-Concept Living Area
- * 4’ tall Key Lock Safe
- * Skylights
- * Back-up Generator
- * Large Dog Run
- * Multiple Entertainment Patios
- * Large Pool
- * Thermo Spa and Fire pit.
- * Built in BBQ
- * Endless Manicured FlowerGardens
- * Koi Pond
- * Fruit Trees
- * Vineyards
- * Nursery.
- * Organic asparagus garden.
- * Children's Playhouse
- Situated in the pastoral setting of Crete, Illinois this magnificent estate is a dream horse farm that offers 120 acres of prime luxury and security. Sitting just a little more than four (4+/-) Miles from the new HITS Balmoral Park, the latest jewel in the crown for Crete, is an Equestrian dream. As you turn up the long drive a feeling of relaxation seems to overtake you and the beauty is breathtaking. The move-in ready property has the distinction of boundless picturesque trails and its own wildlife wetlands, for your riding pleasure. Multiple turnouts are abundant, as well as, pastures, a sand turnout and three multi-acre paddocks. With multiple trails to ride, it’s safe to say you will find adventure around every turn. In addition, there is an Historic Renovated Red Barn circa 1905, Morton Workshop building and more. The wildlife surrounds you, as a man made wetlands flanked by a forest invites ducks, deer and wild turkey to name a few. A 40-Acre tillable farm grows corn and soybeans; you can even grow your own hay supply. The farmer for the acreage has been with the farm for 40 years, and is happy to keep farming for this turnkey program.
Horse Facility Features
- The Equestrian Center boasts 28,000 +/- sq ft Morton Facility. The facility includes 72’ x 202’ indoor arena with 12’ aisles, kick wall/ safety wall, arena viewing room, 20 - 12’ x 12’ stalls, two tack rooms, feed room, a foaling stall, wash stall with hot and cold water and drain. Vented Cupolas keep the air circulation perfect, along with front, back and side sliding doors for extra ventilation. The complex includes a viewing room, office off the viewing room, equipped with a kitchenette, bathroom, laundry room, bug system/sprayers, skylights, cement floor, rubber matted stalls, heated Nelson waterers, a hay loft and backup generator. Multiple turnouts are abundant, as well as, pastures, a sand turnout and three multi-acre paddocks. With multiple trails to ride, it’s safe to say you will find adventure around every turn. The wildlife surrounds you, as a man made wetlands flanked by a forest invite ducks, deer and wild turkey to name a few.
- 10.2 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
27249 S Stoney Island Ave, Crete, Will County, Illinois