Spectacular Barrington Hills Estate being sold for the first time by a high end home builder. Construction second to none. Top quality materials used throughout this home. Home is very private, nestled in the woods. 2 Morton Buildings with blacktopped driveways to both. The property is laid out with natural screening from the out buildings but a short walk away. Beautiful views. Over 150 miles of Riding trails adjacent to the back of the property.
Watch the video
- 7700 Square feet home plus a full walkout basement.
- 5 bedrooms, first floor office could be sixth bedroom.
- Home is handicap accessible with an elevator to all 3 floors.
- 22' ceilings in the living/dining area with Schonbeck crystal chandeliers.
- Kitchen features high end appliances, two islands and a walk in pantry.
- Select Oak flooring through out the first floor.
- First floor master ensuite with spectacular view.
- Second floor has an in-law suite easily adaptable for many uses.
- Basement features all custom woodwork with a "Pub" feel.
- The bar seats 10 easily.
- 2 custom built in buffets make entertaining easy.
- A classic theatre with custom woodwork for viewing your favorite films.
- There is an elevator to all three floors.
- 20'x40' inground pool with diving board.
- Very Private, Very versatile. Very well maintained. The paved driveway is lined with charming lamp posts leading you to the new Italian marble fountain. The lot has a very appealing, unique lay out that you must experience to appreciate.
Horse Facility Features
- 36'x36' Morton Building Horse barn.
- Blacktop driveway access to both barns.
- Horse barn has 4 stalls with automatic waters and swing out feeders.
- Stalls have rubber matted floors.
- Heated tack room complete with refrigerator and sink with water heater.
- Center aisle has hot and cold running water for washing horses. Center aisle has floor drains.
- There is a storage room with access to the hayloft which includes a 36' long conveyor.
- 2 outdoor paddocks with limestone screenings as a base.
- 100' x 150' outdoor riding area also with limestone screenings.
- 2 large fenced pastures with automatic horse waters, yard hydrants and electricity.
- Both structures have yard and security lighting.
- Separate well for the barn and lawn irrigation system.
- Concreted area is for manure management.
- 75'x36' Morton building is a hobby barn but could easily be converted for horse use.
- 2.4 miles
- .9 miles
- .001 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
678 Plum Tree Rd, Barrington, McHenry County, Illinois