CUSTOM RANCH HOME on 2 PINS (7.53 Acres & 5.83 Acres). Built in 2009; 4,155 Sq Ft; 3 BR / 3.5 BA; 10 Ft and/or Vaulted Ceilings throughout. Eat-In Kitchen features Granite Counters & 42” Solid Cherry Cabinets with Crown Molding & Island. 3-in-One "Great Room" feature foyer, dining area, and living room. Master Bedroom has vaulted ceilings; windows on 3 sides; corner is set-up for circular staircase to go to basement. All bedrooms have private bathroom. All Bathrooms have granite counters & tiled showers. Walk-In-Closet with closet organizers. Full, Unfinished, Walk-Out Basement with 10 Ft walls; plumbed for Full Bath. Whole House Generator (20 KW). 3-Car Attached Garage; approx. 2400 sq ft. Radiant Heat in the concrete floor; Insulated, Drywalled & Painted. 100 Amp sub-panel; 60 Amp RV plug. Hot & Cold Water; 3 drains; additional overhead door. Just 5 minutes to I-80 for easy commuting. Many Extras in this home. Primary parcel is Zoned Residential, the additional 5.83 acres is zoned Ag & Buildable. Parcels listed separately in the MLS; House $595,000 & MLS# 10477395 and 5 acres $80,000 MLS# 10477421. Both parcels must be purchased together in order for horses to be allowed.
Watch the video
- CUSTOM RANCH HOME
- Built in 2009
- 4,155 Sq Ft
- 3 BR / 3.5 BA
- 10 Ft and/or Vaulted Ceilings
- Kitchen – Granite Counters; 42” Solid Cherry Cabinets with Crown Molding; Garbage Disposal; Pantry
- Living Room has 12x25 room of storage behind “false wall”; it can be removed; not load bearing
- Master Bedroom – Vaulted ceilings; windows on 3 sides; corner is set-up for circular staircase to go to basement
- All bedrooms have private bathroom; all bathrooms have granite counters & tiled showers; 2 have tubs
- Two Walk-In-Closet with closet organizers
- SIP – Structurally Insulated Panel – Quiet (not stick built)
- OSB Foam; 6” in walls & 8” in ceiling (House…not Garage)
- Structured Wood siding (Engineered wood) with Stone Veneer on the lower half
- New (2019) Anderson windows on front of house (west side) - $17,000
- 400 Amp Service
- 3 HVAC units – All Zoned
- Extra Large Septic – Pumped every 5 years.
- 6-Panel Doors; 6” Baseboards & all doorways are trimmed out.
- Alarm monitored; Video security system
- FULL WALK-OUT BASEMENT
- 10 Ft Cement Walls
- 7 Zone - Geothermal Heating System including garage & basement (will run off of Generator)
- with Boiler Backup (Propane fed) (boiler more efficient in extreme cold temps)
- 4 Zone – A/C & backup heating
- Resistance Heating (expensive to run)
- Whole House Generator (20 KW)
- Three Electrical Panels (200 amp, Generator Panel (in the middle), 200 amp)
- Two 180 Amp – On-demand electric (H2O heater?) (can’t run off of generator)
- Plumbed for Full Bathroom
- Radon Mitigation System in place
- Water Softener
- Iron Filter
- Office Area (below Master BR) can be heated separately from the rest of the basement.
- Left-over boxes of Large & Small tile with grout – Stay for New Owner
- Stone Veneer & cement – Stay for New Owner
- 3-Car Attached Garage
- Approximately 2400 square feet
- Extra wide and deep
- Extra overhead door on the east side to get your lawn tractor in and out easily w/o moving cars.
- 3 Drains
- Hot & Cold Water
- Insulated, Drywalled & Painted
- Radiant Heat in the concrete floor
- 100 Amp Sub-panel suitable for electric car charging
- 60 Amp RV plug
- Sellers have over $900,000 invested in land and home.
- 2 PINS – 13+ Acres Total – Available together or separately
- (Vacant Land sells separately only after house sells so buyer has the option to purchase whole parcel.)
- 14-12-115-000 – House on 7.53 Acres – Zoned Residential - $595,000
- 14-12-116-000 – 5.83 Acres of vacant land – Zoned Ag & Buildable - $80,000
- Shared driveway splits the 2 parcels; owners split the maintenance.
- CC&R’s state no animals; if sold together, new owner could have CC&R’s removed.
- 40 ft easement to the center of the road (Rt 23) – Owners responsible for maintenance (mowing)
- Transformer – Close to house
- 1000 Gallon Propane Tank – Buried
- Septic Lids can be seen – on south side of the house
- Leach field is south and west of the lids
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3460 IL-23, Ottawa, Lasalle County, Illinois