Price Reduced. Motivated Sellers. Escape to your own private equestrian training and riding farm insulated from the congestion of the city and located 10 minutes from the local municipal airport. This immaculate equestrian facility is on 35 acres in beautiful southern Illinois. This Equestrian Estate includes a 200 x 72 indoor arena, with a loft apartment overlooking the stalls and a lovely 2,536 sq. ft. ranch style home featuring 4 bedrooms & 2 1/2 baths. It also has a sunny family room with a cozy gas fireplace. You'll enjoy many beautiful sunrises and sunsets as this home has wonderful east and west exposures.
Travel times to notable equestrian facilities:
Queeny Park - Ballwin, MO 2 hours
National Equestrian Center - Lake St. Louis, MO 2 hours
Kentucky Horse Park - Lexington, KY 4 hours
Lamplight Equestrian Center - Wayne, IL 5 hours
Local Municipal Airport - Mt. Vernon, IL 10 minutes
BE SURE TO CLICK ON AERIAL / WALKTHROUGH VIDEO BELOW! IT'S A SIGHT TO BEHOLD!
Watch the video
- The house has 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, a large kitchen with an island, a separate dining room and large sunny family room.
- Large fenced back yard with doggie door access
- Pristine Equestrian facility on 35 acres in beautiful southern Illinois.
- 3 separate turnouts encompassing over 15 acres surrounded by premium Electrobraid solar fencing with fiberglass posts.
- Water and electrical access is provided for each turnout.
- An additional turnout area (currently unfenced) with a run in is available between the house and stable.
- 75 foot wide round pen next to the arena.
- 3 propane tanks on the property and a 500 gallon personal fuel station for vehicles and tractors.
- 2 large generators for the house and stables, each with a 5 second auto start.
- The large pole barn has two whisper quiet overhead doors and two sliding doors. The equipment area is heated and the separate hay storage area is unheated
- Amish custom 2 story tower chicken coop has electric access, windows, with an enormous run and a cupola.
- Eight raised garden beds.
Horse Facility Features
- Constructed in 2007, the 200 x 72 indoor riding arena has an 18 ft. high ceiling to accommodate jump course training, light panels all around, commercial lighting, 5 cupolas and fans to minimize/eliminate any dust problems and kickboards on all walls.
- It is said that ''Not all sand is created equal''. This Olympic quality sand & textile-fibre mix by Ottosport was imported directly from Germany. Ottosport required their technician from Germany to personally supervise the installation, process & testing of the sand which was mixed with the footing substrate.Underneath this legendary base is an Otto-Perforated mat that provides the base of the entire 200 x 72 arena.
- The stables have 5 Classic Equine Stalls with attached paddocks. Two of the stalls are 18 x 12 and three are 12 x 12, all with Stable Comfort Equine Flooring System. They include grain feeders, Nelson automatic waterers, dutch doors, individual yellow night lights in the stalls and auto lights for the paddocks at night. The paddocks have Ottosport footing, the same as in the riding arena.
- There are living quarters above the stables with a kitchen and full bathroom that includes a pedestal soaker tub and Toto toilet all on a granite floor. There is an upstairs viewing area of the riding arena as well as windows that open directly above each stall to facilitate monitoring of the horses if needed.
- On the ground floor of the facility is a comfortable matted aisle for the horses, a fully matted heated wash rack and drying/grooming stall, heated tack room with wall mounted saddle racks, wall mounted bridle brackets, and wall mounted boot racks. Also included is a separate heated feed room. Wall mounted blanket racks can be found in the aisle. There is a full bathroom that has a shower and Toto toilet and includes an extra large capacity washer & dryer.
- 12 miles
- 11 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
15356 N Heron Ln, Bluford, Jefferson County, Illinois