Picture Perfect Farmette on a total of 6.88 Acres 5 Bedroom Farmhouse with loads of character! Quaint Sheds throughout the property as well as large All Steel Outbuilding / Machine Shed and income producing grain bins! Kitchen has been remodeled with new cabinets, granite counters appliances and flooring. Main Floor has 10 foot ceilings as well as 1st Floor Bedroom, Bathroom and Laundry! Wind break on North and West Sides and Mature Trees throughout the rest of the lot. Plenty of room for livestock. Add a barn, paddocks and pastures for horses. There is even room for an indoor arena. Aerial photos coming soon. Check out the lay of the land on a mapping program. Zoned Agricultural. Sells “As-Is”. MUST SEE! This Farmstead does not disappoint. MLS# 10263952 - 7440 Grand Ridge Road, Verona, IL.
This property is also for sale with the adjacent .5 acre lot that has an Old All Brick School House on the lot. Rehab it for in-law / related living, renting or reselling. Price with this extra lot is $370,000.
Watch the video
- Newer House Items:
- Roof (2016 – 2 yrs - $15,000)
- Hot Water Heater (5 Yrs Old)
- Kitchen Remodeled (2006) – Cabinets, Granite Counters, Appliances & Flooring
- Shabby Shiek with Farmhouse / Prairie Sink ($3,000) and Granite Counters
- Island - $4,000 (Not included in price / may be negotiable).
- Sun Room with Pine / Wood Floors.
- • Heat and Air Conditioned (different source than from main house)
- • 3 Sides of Crank-Out Windows
- 10 Ft Ceilings in Dining Room, Living Room and 1st Floor Bedroom
- Hardwood Floors under carpet on stairs and 2nd Floor
- BR #4 (Currently used as a Walk In Closet)
- • Water marks on ceiling were from before new roof.
- • Can access water on the west wall if new owner wanted to put an additional bathroom upstairs.
- 2 Furnaces (one in cellar and one in attic)
- 2 A/C Units
- Electric (1 meter for the property)
- Filter on main water
- Wind break on North and West Sides and Mature Trees throughout the rest of the lot.
- Septic Tank is located NE of the Sun Room / Leach Field is on the East Side
- Private Well – feeds the whole property. (Concrete Block – Insulated – keep light on in winter for warmth)
- 07-17-400-005 = 6.88 Acres / Zoned Agricultural (This parcel is a square/rectangle. Aerial photos make it look irregular.)
- GRAIN BINS
- Two-20 Bushel with Dryers
- Income Producing - Rents for $3,500 to $6,000/yr for both.
- (1 meter for electric – Deduct Average home electric bill from usage during harvest)
- CORN CRIB
- QUAINT SHEDS throughout the property
- *She-Shed (Hot-Tub) East side of shed drops down for moonlit night soaks
- *Old Outhouse
- *Salt Box Building (Pool House)
- *Pump House / Garden Shed (Not turned on)
- *Outhouse #2 / Bird Feed Shed is NOT INCLUDED
Horse Facility Features
- STEEL BUILDING (ALL STEEL)
- * Add stalls for the horses or use for a machine shed / storage for the horse trailer, boats, RV's, etc.)
- Built 1978
- 65 X 75 (approximately)
- 15 Ft High (approximately)
- Concrete apron in front
- South side is a Hangar Door / Wall
- Overhead Door
- Ceiling and Walls are insulated
- Hanging Heaters
- Concrete Floor (not heated)
- 3 Phase Electric
- Office Area – Electric Heater, Full Bath (No Kitchen)
- Utility Closet
- Loft Area
- 2 Old Fuel Tanks
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7440 W Grand Ridge Rd, Verona, Grundy County, Illinois