TURN KEY EQUESTRIAN FACILITY ON 22 ACRES; 3,065 Sq Ft Home, 4 BR, 2.5 BA, 2 Car Garage & In-Ground Pool! FBI Building is 144 x 200 total with 30 stalls, 80 x 200 Indoor Arena with dust suppression sprinklers and 32 x 200 storage area. 2 Tack Rooms, Viewing Room, ½ Bath with refrigerator, wash racks & sitting area. The 22 acres is well thought out with easy access to the 100 x 200 Outdoor Arena (4-board PVC fencing), 4 pastures, 3 paddocks (5-strand Hi-Tensel fencing) and a riding path around the perimeter of the property. Home features large kitchen with oak cabinets with crown molding, granite counters & STAINLESS STEEL appliances. Open concept to the dining & living room. 1st Floor laundry & mud room. Master BR features 2 Walk-In Closets, recently tiled shower & double sinks. Walk-up attic was finished in 2019; use it as a family room or add a bathroom to make it a 2nd Master Suite. New paint & carpet throughout! EVERYTHING IS LIKE BRAND NEW…JUST MOVE IN & START YOUR HORSE BOARDING BUSINESS. 1.5 miles to I-55 for easy commuting. Coal City Schools. Zoned Ag. Don’t miss the video on the house & barn!
Watch the video
- Cape Cod
- 4 BR / 2.5 Bath
- 3,065 SF house
- ALL NEW PAINT AND CARPET THRUOUT (2019)
- Hall Bath has Double Sinks
- Wide Hallway
- Master Bedroom has 2 Walk In Closets
- Master Bath has tiled shower and double sinks.
- Whole house fan
- Kitchen features oak cabinets with crown molding, granite counters, SS appliances, tiled backsplash.
- Pantry closet (2-doors wide)
- Crawl Space is 3-4 ft high / pea gravel floor covered with plastic. (access in garage)
- No Sump Pump – not needed. House sits 4 ft above virgin ground.
- Has a water softener, but since the sand point well was installed, its not being used.
- House has a hot water recirculatory attached to the hot water heater for “on demand-type” hot water. It is not currently working – needs a new pump - $250.)
- 2ND FLOOR / WALK-UP ATTIC
- Fully finished in 2019
- This space alone is just under 1,000 sq ft.
- Plumbing access on the north side of the west wall. Add a bathroom and make it a Master Suite!
- Separate heat and A/C.
- Walls are double insulated.
- Storage space behind door goes beyond first look…all the way over the garage
- 2 CAR GARAGE
- 28 x 28; Tall enough and deep enough to fit a Dual Wheel Truck with Full Bed
- Insulated & Drywalled
- Generator HOOKUP on west side of garage on outside; would power furnace, refrigerator, well pump and some lights. (No generator included.)
- IN-GROUND POOL
- 16 x 32 and 7 ft deep
- Stamped Concrete around pool and side patio
- Salt Water System – easy to take care of – low cost for chemicals.
- Pool House – Pump & Equipment
- Not heated, but the gas line runs from the tank to the house, so could add a heater easily.
- 2 WELLS
- House - Sand Point Well installed in 2005 or 2006 – 10 ft deep
- Barn - Original Well
- 22 ACRES - Zoned Agricultural
- GREAT DRAINAGE - Sandy soils & Field Tiled throughout – every 100 ft.
- 100 x 200 Outdoor Arena; 3-Board PVC Fencing; sand footing
- 7 Turnouts total: 4 Pastures & 3 Paddocks
- 5 Exterior Hydrants & 4 Exterior Electric Outlets at turnouts
- Outside Cement Wash Rack
- 8 ft path around perimeter of the property (between fencing and property line) to ride
Horse Facility Features
- FBI BUILDING – 144 x 200 total
- STALL AISLE – 32 x 200
- 30 Stalls (10x10)
- • Repainted Stall fronts (steel & wood)
- • Electric switches for fans and water buckets.
- • BRAND NEW COMMERCIAL fans above stalls.
- • Matted
- 2 Tack Rooms
- Viewing Room (2nd Floor inside the north Tack Room)
- ½ Bathroom with refrigerator has baseboard heat & Hot Water Heater
- Wash Rack (Hot & Cold water)
- Sitting Area
- Insulated Ceiling
- Updated electric – all in conduit
- Gutters tie into field tiles.
- 2nd Septic for bathroom and wash rack
- INDOOR ARENA - 80 x 200
- Sand footing
- 6 rows of lights
- Automated dust suppression system; 3 zones; on a timer – set it and forget it!
- 4-ton bulk grain bin
- LEAN-TO – 32 x 200
- 2 – 12 x 14 Overhead Door
- 2 – Service Doors
- Insulated Ceiling
- RV Hookup (Electric & Hydrant) on the NW corner
- Gutters on the west side drain to grass area to the west.
- Storage space for hay, shavings & equipment or add more stalls!
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2555 S Berta Rd, Braceville, Grundy County, Illinois