NEWLY UPDATED INFORMATION
Open, high, flat, and mostly fenced. A 1,000 sq' steel barn w/ loft, woodstove, insulation, drywall, and concrete floor on the west, next to the Forest Preserve trails. This is actually TWO PARCELS on one tax pin, divided by Lockwood Ave The house and stalls etc. are across the street on the East. There is also an acre of land in grass, but ready for a 6 home sub-division with improvements, either now or as a later investment. This is a WORKING FARM with everything included, tools & front load diesel Kubota tractor. Just bring your horses!
NOW READ THIS! Now buy part or all! 1 acre vacant, for development; or 1 acre with house & stalls, or 3 acres vacant with barn on west!
Several people have wanted only one parcel. HERE are the facts concerning that:
1. Cook County requires 3 acres AND a house to have horses. The West has 3 acres but no house, and the East has a house & barns but is not 3 acres. I WILL sell one parcel, but allowing a horse is questionable.
2. I may agree to sell only 4 acres with house, and keep 1 acre adjacent to the sub-division, or 3 acres vacant.
3. I may owner-finance a sale with good credit & a significant down payment; Banks will ALMOST NEVER lend unless there is a house included. Many other differences depend on the presence of a house, or not.
4. Given that there are TWO parcels, there are two separate deeds, and you may buy with a partner, each having his own deed but working in harmony. A second house on the west side is allowed.
5. Any number of people may purchase as partners in an investment, keep their horses on the property, and rent the house to someone who will provide full-time care as partial rent; MUCH CHEAPER stabling may pay for your monthly payment!
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
16827 Lockwood Ave, Tinley Park, Cook County, Illinois