This unique twenty-five acre property has it all - house, barn, and land!
Quintessential small-town Princeton, Illinois is only three miles away. Eighteen holes of golf across the road. Board the Amtrak Zephyr, and you're in the Chicago Loop.
Time for us to say good-bye. And for you to call this amazing place home.
Watch the video
- This custom home feels crisp and new. Great working kitchen (owner/builders are kitchen-bath professionals). Appliances stay. Built-in cabinetry everywhere; gorgeous real wood doors & trim.
- Large windows celebrate the outdoors from every spacious room. Two baths have 5ft showers (one with steam). Third bath has 6ft air-pulse tub. Log-walled rec room with queen-size loft could be fifth bedroom.
- Ultra-efficient - R48 SIP roof, extra thick foam-insulated walls. Natural gas fired in-floor heat. High-efficiency AC, whole-house HEPA filter, with fresh-air exchanger. Cable TV - hi-speed internet.
- Great room has 12ft ceiling, massive granite water feature, cast iron wood stove, plank and steel stairway, and 8 1/2 x 5ft windows looking out on magnificent white oaks.
- What a piece of land! A third of the land is level ground, perfect for home, barn, and pasture. And the rest... no need to trailer-up for trail riding. Just ride out of the barn into surrounding full-growth timber - then into a deep hidden valley with trails along a spring-fed stream, among huge trees and sun-lit meadows. You won't believe this is just 25 acres!
- Time for us to say good-bye. ...and for you to call this amazing place home.
Horse Facility Features
- Horses love the 60 x 84ft barn's south-facing run-in area. Barn has two-foot rock-gravel drainage bed. Doors in all four gable ends - rock-filled drains at all four corners. White oak pen, paddock, etc. Insulated walls and roof, translucent venting ridges, vaulted trusses.
- 3 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13062 IL Hwy 26, Princeton, Bureau County, Illinois