A TROPHY RANCH IN THE TEASURE VALLEY where relaxed luxury and sophistication meet western sensibility. The KD Bar Ranch is located 40 miles North West of Boise, Idaho. The deeded 837 acres are surrounded on 3 sides by BLM and positioned at the end of a paved county road for a unique private tranquil setting. 837 Deeded Acres Cattle and Horse Operation currently running 500+ pairs of Black Angus Cattle. The calves are born and raised on the ranch and never leave until marketed. Weaned calves are fed in the feedlots with 1,000 lineal ft of feed bunks. Feed lot, cattle handling equipment with covered scales. 300+ feet of concrete sorting alleys with large pens/working areas for cattle sorting. Alleyways that feed into a crowding tub that feeds the hydraulic squeeze chute, covered weigh scales and a large indoor riding arena. BLM Cattle Grazing totaling 1210 AUM's utilized from Nov 15-May 15. The permit has 3 separately fenced grazing allotments totaling approximately 5,000 acres and adjoins the deeded ranch. 750 acres of crop land has 10 center pivots, 2 wheel lines and numerous solid sets with all buried mainlines for irrigation.
Horse operation features steel indoor arena, outdoor riding arenas, stall barn, covered pens, irrigated turnout pastures with automatic waters. Miles of horse-riding trails with BLM land on three sides of the ranch. All grazing land is fenced with 50,000+ lineal feet of steel pipe and 6-rod painted fencing. two additional homes, plus shop with enclosed equipment storage.
Watch the video
- Beautiful custom 5,426 sq. ft. Milsap Chop Stone Home with panoramic ranch views from the many expansive decks. Some features of this wonderful ranch house include: a gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, four bedrooms, four fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, wine cellar, cinema room, custom tile work throughout and much more to enjoy.
- Horse Operations: Boarding and Training Facilities including stall barn, indoor riding arena, indoor colt starting arena, covered pens with attached outdoor runs, indoor horse hay storage, indoor colt starting arena, covered pens with attached outdoor runs, indoor horse hay storage, indoor horse bedding storage, covered alleyways/breezeways, covered truck and trailer parking.
- Outdoor riding arenas and miles of horse riding trails. Several large grass turnout pastures with automatic pasture waterers.
- Irrigation: 750 acres are irrigated by 10 center pivots, 2 wheel lines, plus numerous solid set systems all fed via buried main line. Irrigation water is supplied from private wells, as well as a 2-acre onsite reservoir fed from the Black Canyon Irrigation District canal system.
- Crops: All irrigated land is planted to forage crops for cattle. Crops produce 1500 tons of baled hay and balage for winter feed to compliment the winter grazing. The cattle consume all other forage by direct grazing on a rotational program.
- Cattle Operation: Currently running 500 pairs of Black Angus cattle split into two herds, 50% spring calvers and 50% fall calvers.
- BLM Cattle Grazing: Winter months grazing permit totaling 1,210 AUMs utilized from November 15 to May 15. The permit has 3 separately fenced grazing allotments totaling approx. 5,000 acres.
- Fencing: All grazing land has 50,000 lineal feet of steel pipe and 6-rod painted fencing. Horse operation has steel fencing at all paddocks, pastures, and working arenas.
- Cattle Feedlots: Located on 80 acres under center pivot watering and irrigation. There are five separate pastures with over 1,000 lineal feet of feed bunks access from a central 40' feed alley.
- Cattle Handling/Processing Facilities: There are 300+ feet of connected sorting alleys with large pens/working arenas for cattle sorting efficiency.
- Cattle/Truck Scales: All covered 40,000# electronic scales with a 12' x 40' concrete deck that is fenced with solid sheet metal and gates on each end. State of Idaho certified to weigh and market cattle or trucks with agricultural accommodations.
Horse Facility Features
- 36,014 sq ft world class steel indoor arena, 12-stall barn with tack room, outdoor arenas, round pen, covered pens with outdoor runs, indoor horse hay storage, covered alleyways, breezeways and covered truck and trailer parking. Several large grass turnout pastures with automatic pasture waters. The horse operation has steel fencing for all paddocks and pastures. Miles of horse riding trails for you to enjoy.
- 16.3 miles
- 16 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6500 SE 7th Ave, Caldwell, Payette County, Idaho