Super nice setup for whatever type of animal you want to raise especially horses. Plenty of space for gardening, RV & row crops if desired. Nice 2bd 2bth stucco home on approx 2 acres w/corrals, hay shed, tack room, mare motel w/runs & other newer outbuildings. Approx 15 acres of pasture below house & outbuildings w/wheel line irrig from Black Canyon w/its own head gate! Sand loam soil for growing great pasture or alfalfa.
- 2 bedrooms & 2 bathes, it is an older home that has been well maintained.
- Home does have a very small basement of approximately 20 X 12.
- Basement contains the water heater and electric forced air furnace.
- Galley type kitchen.
- Beautiful dining area.
- Large living room with great windows for the view of the Boise foothills.
- Large garden area ready to be tilled and planted this spring.
- Single car detached garage that needs a little help, but is usable.
- A pressure tank and owned water softner shed.
- Plenty of space for RV & Toy parking.
Horse Facility Features
- 42' X 46' Fully covered loafing Shed, finished inside and out.
- Insulated tack room.
- Large covered hay storage.
- All buildings have matching metal roofs.
- Large corral area for horses.
- Approximately 15 acres of sandy loam prime pasture or hay ground below house.
- Wheel line irrigated from Black Canyon Irrigation Dist. with own headgate.
- Five lane Mare Motel with runs.
- 22 miles
- 22 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
29583 Old Hwy 30, Caldwell, Canyon County, Idaho