Incredible horse lover’s 10 acre dream property in the Star Foothills with views of the Boise and Owyhee mountains. This property to be sold at live auction June 15, 2018 at 1PM.
TERMS: This property to be sold at auction. Sold As-Is with minimum opening bid of $699,000. 5% down day of the auction, non-refundable earnest money, 5% buyers premium, 30 days to close. Seller to provide title insurance and half of closing document fees. AGENTS: Agents, please register at least two days prior to auction. Agents MUST be present to be eligible for commissions.
- Main house was built in 2000 and has 4400 sq/ft, 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The gourmet kitchen opens up to the dining and living room with large windows that showcase stunning views. This home boasts beautiful hardwood floors, granite counter tops, vaulted ceilings and a large back deck. Enjoy a massive basement that the kids will love. Outside is a park-like setting with a sprawling yard, mature landscaping and shade trees.
- Includes a 1700 sq/ft shop/2 car garage w/ attached guest house with 2 beds/2 baths and a 1000 sq ft loft with HVAC.
- Many extras on the property include a 18x9 greenhouse, 29x21 garage/shop fully insulated w/ 14x11 overhead door, 24x18 mezzanine, multi-use heat/ac 29x34 shop, chk coop, fully fenced w/irrigation.
Horse Facility Features
- Incredible lighted 120’x60’ indoor covered roping arena
- 190’x90’ outdoor arena
- 300’x150’ outdoor arena
- 40 covered 24’x12’ stall areas
- 4 fully enclosed 24’x12’ indoor stalls
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4801 N Can Ada Rd, Star, Ada County, Idaho