EXCEPTIONAL TURNKEY EQUESTRIAN ESTATE. 42.48 groomed fenced acres with 8 stall ( 72x40) Horse Barn, implement barn (72x45) with 2 Bedroom/1 Bath apartment, hay barn (24x45) and lighted sprinkled arena. Gorgeous ARCHITECTURALLY CORRECT PERIOD FARMHOUSE CUSTOM HOME with all the bells and whistles. 10' plus and vaulted ceilings, furniture grade cabinets and built-ins, gorgeous floors and finishes. Huge rooms, gourmet kitchen, solarium, wrap around covered porches, decks , patios. Upstairs bedrooms suites are bath, sitting room and bedroom. Terrace expandable. Must see to appreciate. Unlimited potential to add Horse Stalls etc. A great home for your family and all you need for your Horse Business. Would also make a great B & B!
The farm is currently a highly desired, successful boarding facility. It could be expanded to accommodate additional residences and or barns if desired. Located adjacent to Ashland Farm, a 450 acre equestrian paradise
- 10' ceilings throughout, 20' in foyer
- Heavy and correct period appropriate archetectural moldings, custom eight foot hardwood doors with transoms. Gorgeous sculpted hardwood floors, beautiful heavy banister and balustrades, custom carpet runners and ceiling medallions accent period lighting.
- Wrap Around front porch with access from Solarium.
- Fabulous gourmet kitchen with professional grade appliances including 6 burner dual fuel range, wall mounted convection oven, warming drawer, quartz counter tops, porcelain sinks and prep sink in island and exquisite furniture grade cabinetry with soft close drawers.
- Keeping Room with kitchen features one of four masonry fireplaces with gas logs, furniture grade built in entertainment center and bookcase.
- Morning Room Dining Room features vaulted tongue and groove ceiling and french doors to back decks, both open and covered.
- Formal dining room is banquet sized with beautiful views of the property. Foot deep baseboards and crown molding found throughout the home complement the period trimmed windows and transoms.
- Solarium features exposed beam and tongue and groove ceilings, windows all around with expansive views of the property, french doors to front veranda and rear covered deck. Also, custom built in entertainment center houses 60" flat panel television and surround sound system. Speakers are found throughout the home.
- Guest powder room features antique style gravity flush toilet and vanity crafted from antique ice chest.
- Expansive living room features masonry fireplace with brick surround and custom horse head mantel, beautiful moldings and a wall of windows and transoms for superb light.
- Tremendous master features sitting area, his and her California style closets and easy access to Living room. Master bath features double shower and frameless glass, double size whirlpool tub and separate water closet; beautiful furniture grade cabinetry and lighting. Easy access to tiled mud room with builtin hall tree with storage seat and cabinets and laundry sink. Separate covered porch access to mud room.
- Secondary bedroom on main level features en suite bath with steam shower
- Upstairs Secondary bedrooms are three room suites that encompass a large bedroom with dormer windows, window seats and large closets. A separate light filled sitting room (one with fireplace) and a full ceramic bath with extended vanity. One bath features shower only and the other a tub/shower combination. Easy modification could easily render the upstairs a four bedroom 2 bath configuration. As it exits, it is perfect for a bed and breakfast.
- The Basement features approximately 1100 sq ft. of finished space; a great room with masonry fireplace and french doors to covered brick patio, access from the third garage, and plumbing for a second kitchen or wet bar. There is a full bath and a concrete "safe room" complete with tunnel access to the exterior of the home. Approximately 1400 sq ft remains to be finished to your specifications and would easily accommodate a home theater, gym or workshop.
- 42.48 Acres
- Fenced and Cross Fenced Acres
- Arena Lighted
- Trails and adjoins Ashland Farm. With Asheland Farm membership can ride organized trail rides, shooling, shows and hunter paces held regularly
- Gated Entry
- Circle Drive
Horse Facility Features
- 72 x 40 Morton 8 Stall Horse Barn
- Fenced and Cross Fenced Pastures
- Stable featuring 8 matted 12x12 stalls, 12x12 feed room with cabinetry and half bath, 24x12 tack room with built in storage, 12x12 hot and cold wash stall, 15 foot center aisle and 10' overhangs with concrete floors for outside tacking and grooming. The barn features excellent ventilation and is sited to avail itself of any breeze. It also features an automated fly spray system.
- Hay and Shavings Storage Shed, approximately 45x24, compartmentalized
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
65 Cannon Farm Rd, Oxford, Walton County, Georgia