Gorgeous Equestrian Estate nestled tight against the Chattahoochee National Forest. A view from every inch of soaring mountains, rolling hills, horses running through the pastures and one property line is formed by 60 foot Haynes waterfalls. The ten foot door welcomes you into your hideaway. Dramatic 12 foot ceilings throughout the home along with custom cabinetry. Modern kitchen with Corian counter tops. Magnificent 6 burner, two-oven Viking range with griddle and range hood. Many extras including a 56 square foot butlers pantry & full, walk in sauna. The great room opens into 600 square feet of wrap around porches. You own views of National Forest and your sunshine-filled, south-facing wall with 170 square feet of windows/doors looks across to the summit of 4873 foot Brasstown Bald. Guest cabin for an overflow of company or a farm manager.
4625 Murray Lane Young Harris, GA 30582
Watch the video
- - 25.09-acre estate nestled tight against north Georgia’s 860,000-acre Chattahoochee National Forest.
- - 120 miles north of Atlanta.
- - Take a picnic down to your very own tributary of the Brasstown Creek.
- - One property line is formed by 60-foot tall Haynes Falls.
- - Welcome inside through your huge ten-foot door. You’ll find a custom designed, modern interior throughout.
- - Low maintenance, eco-friendly, durable, dependable, weather and flame resistant fiber cement Hardie plank exterior.
- - Three wood-burning fireplaces with gas starters: one on the screened portion of your wrap-around porch, to extend the time you can enjoy outdoors into the crisp air of autumn, another alongside the master bedroom, the third with views on two sides in the massive great room.
- - Dramatic twelve-foot ceilings throughout, with a soaring 24-foot great room.
- - Your own private view of national forest and your pasture from a sunshine-filled, south-facing wall with 170 square feet of windows and doors facing the summit of 4783-foot Brasstown Bald mountain, Georgia’s tallest.
- - Great room opens onto 600 square feet of wrap-around porch with custom planters for your herb garden, partly screened with fireplace.
- - Custom cabinetry throughout.
- - In the kitchen, six-burner, two-oven Viking range with griddle and range hood.
- - Corian solid-surface countertops and custom cabinetry built specifically for this home, including pull-out butcher block and cookbook cabinet.
- - Recessed spaces for appliances, coffee machine, microwave.
- - Extraordinary 56 square foot butler’s pantry with custom shelves & produce counter.
- - Stainless steel Kitchen-Aid fridge and dishwasher.
- - Deep soaking tub with built-in TV, heat lamps and radiant floor heat in the master bath.
- - Study/library with recessed lighting, kitchenette, rich, dark, custom wood cabinetry, an extraordinary 220 feet of shelf space and custom cabinetry underneath.
- - Full mother-in-law suite downstairs with its own entrance, deck, radiant heat, kitchenette and fully equipped, full-sized blonde-wood electric sauna.
- - Dining area with views to the ranger station atop the tallest mountain in Georgia.
- - 2-1/2 baths with rain showers.
- - Recessed and indirect lighting throughout.
- - Central vacuum.
- - Two-car garage.
- - Washer and dryer in mud room with shower/doggie bath.
- - 3935 square feet of living space, including about 300 square feet unfinished.
- - Option to keep existing furnishings and/or farm equipment.
- Second Cabin:
- A separate approximately 900 square foot log cabin with custom-built rustic furniture
- Bedroom loft, kitchen with gas range, cosy, cherry-red luxury wood-burning stove
- Approx. 550 sq ft unfinished basement.
- Use it as an office, for relatives/guests, for hired help or as a rental unit.
Horse Facility Features
- - Five-stall barn with hay loft, tack room, overhead fans, toilet/deep sink in bathroom.
- - Two prime, five-acre fenced pastures, one with run-in shed, the other with a fenced riding arena built to dressage standard.
- - Gazebo with mountain and pasture view.
- - Two wells, separate septic each for house, cabin and barn.
- - Small storage building, and carport for farm equipment.
- - Enough parking to put on a horse-riding clinic.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4625 Murray Ln, Young Harris, Towns County, Georgia