Charming one level ranch on partial unfinished basement. Idyllic & PRIVATE setting on 12+ rolling acres with large stream-fed pond. Fenced & ready for horses as recently used. Well-maintained house w/ newer roof, windows, doors & HVAC. Kitchen and baths updated. Fencing and pasture water/standpipes new in 2015. Open kitchen with vaulted, beamed ceiling and fireplace in dining area. Large family room with wood stove, lots of windows overlooking dock and sparkling pond. Public water, septic refresh with new lines 2018. PRICED BELOW CURRENT INDEPENDENT APPRAISAL allowing for further updates buyer may desire. House is CLEAN and vacant, ready to view. Basement is for access to HVAC etc, not potential living space. Property supports 2 horses easily, maybe 3 with grain management. Limited amount of wooded area could be cleared and fences relocated for more pasture acreage. Buyers that were under contract were unable to sell their present home, and had to terminate. They are so disappointed.
- Ranch-style, master on main, plus two other bedrooms and study/office. Smaller, older house(1970), has been structurally maintained over the years and additions added about 1990. 1788 st ft heated and cooled per county records. Open kitchen view to fireside dining/keeping room. Open vaulted ceiling w/ exposed beams Family room overlooking private lake has wood stove, abundant windows to capture natural light and beautiful view. Home has been well-maintained Roof new 2011
- Champion double-glazed windows new 2013, Champion doors new 2013
- Bathrooms and kitchen renovated 2011
- New alarm system 2011
- Septic tank updating and new lines 2018
- County water
- Private, 12.42+ acres,. 2 separate pastures, one rolling, one level. Property is VERY private. Stream-fed lake/pond totally on property, great fishing! Gated driveway entry. Heavily wooded portion as well. Public water. There are two wells on property that would need renovation to function, as not used presently. Pond is wholly on this property, and has a dock and deck at water's edge. Dock, updated 2017, could use power wash and stain. . There is no barn on the property. A small storage shed and very small roofed run-in are on property.
Horse Facility Features
- The two fenced pastures newly fenced 2015. Water pipes and standpipes in fields new in 2015.
- Small open run-in (roof only), in one pasture. Surrounded by horse farms, and minutes form the GA International Horse Park.
- 3 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2706 Bethel Rd NE, Conyers, Rockdale County, Georgia