Located in the very desireable Oconee County, GA this 9+ acre mini farm is the COMPLETE package including a total home renovation and beautiful fenced pastures all situated in the leading school district in the state of Georgia, Healthcare ranked in US News & World Report as Best Hospital, State’s leading school system and multiple higher education choices, cultural arts and top-ranked collegiate sports!
- Absolutely Stunning! Quality in every detail!! Immaculately maintained, completely remodeled brick ranch has 2,000 sq ft of white oak floors and 8" baseboard that flow through open floor plan, chef’s kitchen*, family room w/gas fireplace, dining room, sitting room, laundry room and down the hall 3 huge bedrooms. Additional sunroom with cork floors and bonus/den with carpet that could easily be converted into an in-law suite with a set of doors!
- *Chef’s Kitchen:
- - Solid cherry cabinets w/full plywood boxes, reeded glass, wine rack, heavy-duty Lazy Susan and large pots/pans drawers
- - Deep oversized stainless steel sink and Brizo faucet
- - Wolf gas cooktop w/5 burners and True Simmer (stainless steel)
- - Sharp easy-open drawer microwave (stainless steel)
- - Electrolux convection double wall ovens with Wave-Touch controls
- - Fisher & Paykal drawer-style dishwasher (stainless steel)
- - Caesarstone Quartz countertops and natural limestone backsplash
- - Recessed lighting
- Completely fenced property is a landscaped beauty with workshop-both w/water & electricity, 6 stall barn, hay storage, and garden area to provide all types of veggies and fruits, and fruit trees.
Horse Facility Features
- Six stall barn and tack room, fenced pastures both in front and rear of home.
- 10 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
387 Jefferson Ave, Bogart, Oconee County, Georgia