An Amazing, Lakefront Luxury, Equestrian Estate on 192 acres. This classic Southern Colonial style home has traditional elegance and rich, well-crafted character. Stunning architectural details, incredible millwork, and custom wood finishes throughout.
Watch the video
- Two story, grand entry with dual staircases.
- Banquet sized dining room.
- Floor to ceiling windows and transoms throughout.
- Exposed beamed ceilings.
- Custom patterned hardwood flooring.
- Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry.
- Domed breakfast area with stone fireplace.
- Two story great room with floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace.
- Master suite with sitting area, double sided fireplace, tray ceiling and huge custom closet.
- Master bath with jetted shower, soaking tub, two private toilets, dual vanities,
- Sunroom with amazing panoramic views.
- Four bedrooms upstairs with louvered, arched doors.
- Upstairs overlook to foyer and great room.
- Second story veranda with lake front view.
- Terrace level includes: glamour suite with full bath, full kitchen, home theater, recreation room, game room, space and storage galore.
- Screened porch.
- Pool and spa, with waterfall wall.
- Sun deck with composite rails and flooring.
- Four car garage.
- Rose garden.
- Four acre lake.
- Extensive landscaping and lighting.
- 70 acres of pasture.
- 192 acres total.
- Creek on property.
- Vinyl fencing.
- Electric fencing.
Horse Facility Features
- Workshop barn with 4500 sf, 6 rolltop doors, 2 offices, full bath, utility sink, 20 ft ceiling, equipment shed.
- Barn with hay loft, 2000 sf, 8 stalls, tack room, bathroom, high strength concrete, 14 ft ceiling, patio area.
- Barn with private apartment, 8 interior stalls, 4 exterior stalls, high strength concrete, new stall mats.
- Private apartment includes: 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, full kitchen w SS appliances, laundry.
- Event Center (converted barn) w/10,000 sf covered, 3 new bathrooms, prep kitchen, bar, chandeliers.
- 24ft ceilings at Event Center, dance area, seats 200, chandeliers, koi pond, flagstone entry.
- Ceremony site with 30 custom wood benches, sourced locally.
- Lighted arena and round pen with USB hookups.
- Several run-in shelters
- Self-watering stations.
- Fertilized pasture.
- 2 pole barns - one with back enclosed.
- Riding trails.
- 16 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
956 Al Roberts Rd, Senoia, Meriwether County, Georgia