This spacious and serene cypress wood sided, cabin style home has so much to offer. It is equipped with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, and a fully finished bonus room. Bonus room includes its own private bath and could easily serve as a fifth bedroom. Enjoy your peace and quiet on the large front porch or on the spacious, partially screened in back deck. Entertain in the beautifully renovated kitchen, complete with stainless steal appliances, farm house sink, and large island. Relax in the renovated master bath including a walk in shower, beautiful claw foot tub, and towel warming rack. This 11.22 acre wooded lot is complete with a fenced in yard, beautiful landscaping, and large outbuilding/horse barn complete with electricity and water.
- 2554 square foot home built in 1998 with 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and a fully finished bonus room.
- Freshly stained cypress wood siding.
- Large front and back porch. Back porch is partially screened in offering the best of both worlds.
- Formal dining room.
- Open kitchen and living area with high ceilings. Wood stove centers the living space.
- Split floor plan with master bedroom and bath on the first floor.
- Two car garage with built in cabinets and workshop table.
- 11.22 acre wooded lot.
- Approximately five acres are enclosed with ElectroBraid fencing.
- Beautifully landscaped front and back yard.
Horse Facility Features
- Horse barn equipped with three stalls (approx. 14'x14' each).
- Tack room (approx. 12'x14') and covered breezeway (approx. 14' wide running entire length of the barn).
- Water-permeable stall mats over sand in stalls.
- Concrete pad with wash rack, slider doors on stall fronts and swing gates on stall rears.
- Small paddock area behind the barn.
- ElectroBraid fencing enclosing approximately 5 of the 11.22 acres.
- Horse barn equipped with electricity and water.
- 21 miles
- 13 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2301 Kyzer Ln, Adrian, Laurens County, Georgia