Situated on 8.7 scenic and tranquil acres, this equestrian property offers the best of both worlds with dedicated acreage for both the entertaining and equestrian lifestyle. This is one of three homes in North Valley approved for equestrians.
The meticulously maintained grounds feature a variety of mature and new plantings including many flowering bushes, trees and that are staged to bloom at various times.
Watch the video
- The beautifully designed home features renovations that reflect a traditional style that seamlessly blends with modern living. Extensive millwork, detailed moldings, coffered ceiling and tongue and groove ceilings, designer lighting and fixtures. Amazing attention to detail throughout. Beautifully renovated chef's kitchen featuring a large island, marble countertops, top of the line appliances, La Cornue and floor to ceiling custom cabinetry - opens up to keeping room. 19X20 butler's pantry leads to kitchen garden. Separate living room, dining room and library. Luxurious master, spacious secondary bedrooms with dedicated baths, and separate artist studio/au pair suite. Beautifully finished terrace level with in-law apartment featuring a living room, full kitchen, bedroom, bath and private veranda with gorgeous views of the property. Additional terrace level space includes an exercise room, theatre, billiards room, bar and half bath. Outdoor spaces include a covered porch, wrap around front porch, enclosed porch, veranda and fireplace. This equestrian property offers the best of both worlds with dedicated acreage for both the luxury home and equestrian lifestyle - a rare find.
Horse Facility Features
- State of the art equestrian facilities that equal the quality of the home:
- - 42 X 70 barn (plus overhang) with 4 oversized stalls - two 14 X 14 and two 14 X 28 stalls with stored dividers, if needed. Concrete base overhang runs the length of the barn for equipment and storage.
- - Stalls were redesigned by current owners and include tongue and groove walls, metal hay racks, windows with shutters, directional fans and Interlocking rubber mats with crusher and run below the mats (not concrete)
- - Feed room renovations include paint, cabinetry, appliances, pine countertops and lighting.
- - 14 X 14 tack room with tongue and groove walls and ceiling, and visual comfort lighting. Both the tack and feed rooms are equipped with heating and cooling systems
- Equestrian acreage allows for resting and pasture rotation and includes
- • two drylot paddocks
- • three mature 1 acre grass pastures that can be divided or opened
- • An additional pasture of approximately 3 acres surrounding the barn.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
14830 E Bluff Rd, Alpharetta, Fulton County, Georgia