Equestrian retreat with N. GA Mountain feel. Home sits on wooded knoll with gentle roll down to natural waterfall, stream, and lush pasture. Great craftsman style home on full finished terrace level. Ample outdoor spaces to enjoy, as well as neighborhood trails for riding right off the property! Private, quiet and beautiful. A wonderful place to call home for you and your horses!
Watch the video
- 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, open kitchen with granite and stainless. New hardwood flooring on main and new tile in baths. Custom windows let all of nature in. Fabulous deck on the rear overlooks forest giving treehouse feel. Views of all seasons from every window!
- Incredible expansive terrace level with so much room! It's a definite wow!
- Private lot in cul-de-sac setting. Super peaceful and quiet. Wooded knoll gently rolls down to stream and lush pasture area.
- Gravel driveway down to back of property. Leads to firepit area, "Happy Hut" which offers cool bunkhouse for kids, camping, She Shed. Hay storage building also.
Horse Facility Features
- Rear pasture, run in shed. 3 miles dedicated easements through neighborhood.
- 30 minutes away from Dawson Forest for more riding or Garland Mountain.
- Horsey neighbors. Not all lots are equestrian, but those that are are super!
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5095 Ascot Dr, Cumming, Forsyth County, Georgia