Idyllic Equestrian Estate
Well designed 50 +/- acre Equestrian Estate with electric gated entrance and lush green fenced pastures leading up to the beautifully spacious custom built home with in-ground pool. This amazing property offers a comprehensive live/work environment to include:
Historic Carriage house with wraparound porch is perfect for family/friends, manager/caretaker or as a rental
9 stall well organized stable
Studio apartment complete with kitchenette above a 2 car detached garage, perfect for your Trainer
3 car carport & 3 car garage with 2 living areas that function well as an office for Manager
Only 30 minutes from Atlanta
Watch the video tour #1
- Main House features a charming wrap around porch overlooking the beautiful bucolic pastures.
- Over 8000 +/- square feet there is a total of 7 bedrooms, 6 full baths and 3 half baths on three levels. A two story entry and great room create a very open feeling upon entering the home. A lovely wood paneled office and formal dining room frame the hallway as you enter the home. The kitchen offers granite counter-tops, island, stainless steel appliances including a Subzero refrigerator. Bedrooms have baths ensuite and most have lovely window seats. The owner's suite is on the main level and includes large spa-like bath, two walk in closets, and sitting room with a double sided fireplace shared with the bedroom. For outdoor living a large screened porch with wood ceilings overlooks the inviting pool. On the terrace level there is a built-in bar, media room, game room along with bedrooms, baths, bonus rooms, storage. Also included is a 4 car garage.
- A Historic Carriage/Guest House is on the site of the original Trading Post for Winston, Georgia. A charming wrap around porch overlooks the lush pastures and beautifully landscaped yard. To add to the charm of the home is the addition of hardwood floors that were once the original joists from the trading post. Additionally, the stones in the fireplace and other areas of the house are also from the trading post. There are 2 bedrooms, with 2 baths, a Chef's kitchen, keeping room, living room, den/office and loft area.
- The carriage house is a perfect for your Manager, Guests, Trainer or as a Rental.
- Adjacent is a similarly styled two car garage with a finished second level studio apartment. Need a location for your caretaker to reside this is the perfect place.
- The 3 car garage with a 3 car carport has large room with full bath. The area functions well as an office for yourself or your Manager.
- Beautifully manicured rolling grounds with classic white fencing. 70% of the property is developed and 30% is wooded along with a level cleared. There is also a creek on the back of the property.
Horse Facility Features
- An important feature of this property is the abundance of lush green grass for you horses. There are 9 fenced paddocks where they can graze.
- There is a large well lit and equipped stable that will become home to your horses. It has generously sized stalls complete with rubber mats that can be covered with shavings. There is room for up to 9 of your horse family members! Each of the stalls has water, a hay rack and a feeder. There are skylights to keep the stable well lit with natural light. The aisle is wide and there is a large wash bay inside the stable. The interior stall doors slide and there are exterior doors that can be opened so your horse can get fresh air and sunshine.
- A fly system is available to keep the pests away.
- The tack room has plenty of room for bridles, saddles, pad, girths and blankets.
- Within the stable is a rest area/office for your trainer, farrier, veterinarian or yourself.
- Outside there is a large paved area, a perfect space to temporarily park your trailer or other equipment. It also makes for easy access to the stable.
- Adjacent is a large attached storage area, where you can permanently store your equipment.
- There is an additional barn that can hold up to 2500 bales of hay.
- Approximately 70% of the property is cleared, however, there is a wooded area in the back of the property where there is a spring fed creek and then a large cleared area as well.
- Riding trails are on the property and there is a 200 acre nature preserve less than a mile from the property that offers additional riding trails.
- There are also two arenas; one is an oval shaped and is 65' x 200' and one that is 67' round and a covered viewing area near the arenas.
- 1 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2079 Post Rd, Winston, Douglas County, Georgia