Unique, beautiful one of a kind! Custom designed from the ground up, this 50 ac farm features a Timber Frame/Log home reminiscent of the Colorado mountains! Home features soaring ceilings and windows, exposed beams, stone fireplaces, chef's gourmet kitchen, covered porches, indoor heated pool and spa, plus amazing equestrian layout of property! Totally fenced and cross fenced, this farm allows for plenty of room in separate horses into pastures to arrange for the best situation for each individual horse. Each pasture has water and shelter with horse safe fencing. There is also a 2 stall barn, wash racks, feed and hay storage, walker, separate equipment building, arena, and walker. Nothing left to the imagination! This was designed by a professional equestrian with exquisite taste. Gated, totally private.
Watch the video tour #1
- Timber Frame/Log construction with large open spaces and windows that bring the outdoors in! This construction is very expensive with fabulous results! You can get lost in the ambiance of the home. Hardwood floors, great room with impressive beams and stone fireplace, gourmet kitchen, covered porch with stone fireplace, dining room for serving guests, large master suite with heated floors,with lovely bath, two guest rooms, finished terrace level with library and wine cellar.
- Enclosed heated pool and spa.
- Gated entrance. No detail overlooked!
- Gated Entrance
- Long, private drive
- Professional landscaping
- Totally fenced
- Cross fenced
- Lush pasture
- Horse safe fencing
- Lodge style home
- Indoor heated pool
- Shelter in individual pastures
- Equipment building
Horse Facility Features
- Separate turn out pastures with shelter, water
- 2 Stall barn with wash racks
- Hay and feed storage
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
8244 Kelly Bridge Rd, Dawsonville, Dawson County, Georgia