Enjoy GORGEOUS Sunsets from the front porch of this Equestrian Estate located in the heart of Georgia! Custom built 3,548 sq.ft Georgian features a flowing open floor plan with 4 BR/3BA, Two Story Family Room, Formal Living and Dining Room, Beautiful Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Laundry Room on main level PLUS a bonus room over the garage and a LARGE Loft, oversized attached garage is 668 sq. ft., along with a fully screened in back porch and a covered front porch and a 24X24 Detached Garage. The original owner/builders have lovingly meticulously maintained this property.
- 3,548 Heated sq.ft, with Maintenance Free Brick and Metal Trim Exterior
- Four or Five Bedrooms with the Master Suite separated from the other Three Bedrooms
- Three Full Bathrooms plus the Master Bathroom has Jetted Tub, Separate Shower and Double Vanities
- Two Story Family Room and 9 ft. ceilings in the remainder of the house
- Beautiful Kitchen with Granite Countertops, Separate Cooktop and Convection Oven
- 24 X 24 Detached Garage with a permanent staircase to a floored upstairs. (Could easily convert to bungalow)
- 7.19 Acres
- 4 1/2 Acres of established Pasture that is fenced and cross fenced
- Over an acre that is fenced for dogs or other small farm animals
- HUNDREDS of acres of timberland directly behind the property
Horse Facility Features
- PVC Vinyl Fence and Horse Fence.
- 20 X 20 Run in shed.
- 20 Miles from the Georgia National Fairgrounds where Nationally Sanctioned Shows and Clinics are held
- Less than and hour to the Oconee National Forest
- 10 miles
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11811 GA-42, Byron, Crawford County, Georgia