An Iconic Family Compound designed by legendary Atlanta architect, J. Clement Ford, this stunning property is ideally located in metropolitan Atlanta, Newnan GA, one of America's prettiest small towns.
The main house is Williamsburg VA inspired and includes a beautiful two bedroom, very private ranch style guest house. The two story luxury barn has a natural gas furnace and can be used for several horses or as a workshop. It's currently used as a workshop.
Coweta County has a great public school system and this property is in the best public school district. The farm is very close to a major interstate, I-85, and is only a 20 mile, easy drive to Hartsfield Atlanta Airport !
The strategically located hen house currently holds 4 hens and produces quite a few eggs.
This estate has its own website with more photos than we can post here -
www.MoveSouth.net - please check it out.
Watch the video
- The main house is known as one of the most beautiful homes in Newnan and has been featured multiple times in the 'Newnan Tour of Homes'.
- Newnan GA is known as the 'City of Homes' and is an incredibly beautiful small town that's close to the big city. The farm borders Newnan's city limits in an ideal location.
- Newnan is famous for its fine antebellum homes and friendly people. The city is a major healthcare hub and is widely known in the film industry because of its historic and gorgeous downtown area. The University of West Georgia is located in the city center.
- Easy access to Interstate I-85.
- Bedroom community for Atlanta.
- The weather in metro Atlanta/North GA is spectacular with very little snow, but with 4 distinct seasons.
- Please take a look at the drone video and indoor footage to see this amazing home and guest house inside and out.
- The 2.375 acre lot is a masterfully landscaped Country Garden. It's a multi level lot with an incredible diversity of flowering shrubs, perennials and mature trees - Dogwoods, Magnolias, Jap Maples, Pines, and Oaks.
- In the spring the property looks something like Augusta National Golf Course with Winter Rye, Azaleas, Dogwoods in bloom.
- Fruit - the farm has an abundance of Figs, Blueberries, and Grapes.
- The yard provides year round color and scent and is loaded with all types of Song Birds, including the difficult to attract Eastern Bluebird - this property has a huge number of Bluebirds ! Also, Wrens, Hummingbirds, Dove, Nut Hatches, Chickadees, Woodpeckers, Owls, and Hawks.
- Please watch and listen to the video on MoveSouth.net of the Bluebirds.
Horse Facility Features
- Currently the luxury barn is used as a workshop and storage facility. But it's perfect to house a few horses. There is plenty of room for a good size paddock.
- The barn has two stories.
- It has a concrete floor with finished walls and has a natural gas furnace and a half bath as well.
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
- .1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
340 Roscoe Rd, Newnan, Coweta County, Georgia