Beautiful 2 Ac parcel adjacent to a 20+ acre boarding facility and pasture. Room to build a barn, or stable your stock next door. Secluded property near the end of the road just off Wyatt Rd. is surrounded by larger parcels of homested properties. .
Don't rely on GPS, as a portion of the mapped road is private, not open to the public.
- A rocking chair front porch welcomes guests. This fabulous open floor plan invites family and friends to relax before the rock fireplace in the vaulted greatroom. Solid surface counts, tons of cabinets and counter tops, plus a kitchen desk appoint the spacious kitchen.
- With the master on the main, guests and family have upstairs bonus or lower level rooms to themselves.
- Rear deck and pool complete the nicely landscaped rear yard, with the dock and pond just beyond. The pond is shared with the owned across the water.
- The home includs boocases, permanent attic stairs, sustainable flooring, walk-in closets, cathedral ceilings and so much more!!!
- This is the perfect home for the horse lover who needs country quiet, yet close near enough to urban/suburban growth to have it all!
- Rolling property with good trees, grass and lake view. Plenty of room for a barn.
Horse Facility Features
- Partialy fenced, good grass, lake and a boarding facility next door.
- 12.6 miles
- 6 miles
- .1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1055 Claude Scott Rd, Canton, Cherokee County, Georgia