First Time on the Market-Real Living begins in this Home on 10 Acres Rich in History - was a Former Buffalo Farm. Late Physician & Beloved Wife's Home where Buffalo were once raised - this is a One-Owner property as well. Lifestyle for outdoor living to watch wildlife, spectacular sunrises & sunsets. Rock used in construction for interior/exterior harvested from TN Smokey Mtns. Home sits on ridge at elev.1500 feet. Perfect for entertaining. Interior boasts gorgeous rock FP,backside of fireplace in den w/wood-burning stove. Lg Master Suite w/deck. Tons of windows let in natural light, feeling of outdoors. If desired, additional acreage available for purchase.
Watch the video
- Rock harvested and brought in from TN Smokey Mtns to build this unique home.
- Rock fireplace in living room with gas logs on one side, wood burning stove on opposite side in den.
- Rock and concrete patios, low maintenance, spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
- Tons of natural light bringing the outdoors inside.
- Open-type flow great for entertaining, which previous owners did a lot.
- One owner home built by late Physician and his beloved wife - never on market before now.
- *Please Watch the Video to see All the Unique Features of this Fabulous Home on Acreage.
- Great visibility through the land - grass and very mature trees.
- Elevation 1500 feet, but gentle slope - former Buffalo Farm, Buffalo moved around easily on the land.
- Tons of wildlife, super serene getaway, so peaceful.
- Private the way this unique home is situated on this acreage.
Horse Facility Features
- All open acreage with the 10 acres, just mature trees and grass.
- There is space to build a barn if new owner desires one.
- Beautiful setting for watching your horses, livestock, as well.
- 15 miles
- 13 miles
- 33 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1509 High Point Rd, Bowdon, Carroll County, Georgia