This is a pristine equestrian estate with over 200 ft of Mulberry River frontage! Lush pastures, fenced and cross fenced. Tucked away in a quiet, but convenient location. Easily accessible to I 85, it is approximately 1 hour north of Atlanta, and 1.15 hours from Lake Hartwell. All the peace of country living but in a convenient area with shopping, dining, schools, etc close by. Winder is a charming town where living is easy.
The barn is well built, with 4 large stalls, wash rack, tack room, feed room, and an open breezeway, wide center aisle, both beautiful and user-friendly! Additionally, there is a separate multi-purpose building next to the barn.
With a little clearing, you could ride along the bank of the Mulberry River. The property line is actually in the center of the river. There is plenty of room to ride without loading your horse on a trailer!
Watch the video
- This lovely, traditional home has a wide brick staircase that welcomes you into the home. Once you enter the foyer, you have a view straight to the large windows overlooking the manicured yard from the soaring , open great room. A separate dining room, a den/office, and a large kitchen complete the main floor living area. The eat-in kitchen has a wall of windows, filling the area with light. It features stainless steel appliances: double ovens, gas cooktop, refrigerator, and granite countertops. Across the back is a large deck, accessible from several areas of the house. The master is on the main floor with a large private master bath, featuring his/hers vanity, separate tub, and shower. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, for guests or family members. But there's more! The terrace level is finished with a lot of daylight, family/game room with fireplace, bedroom and full bath. There are an exterior door and patio.
- 3 car garage. Circular concrete drive.
- Lots of space for family and friends, all in a private setting.
- 200+ feet of river frontage, long, private drive. Lush, fenced and cross fenced pastures, professionally landscaped. Private estate.
Horse Facility Features
- Excellent four-stall barn plus wash rack, tack room, feed room. Wide center aisle, tongue and groove stalls, fans. Front and back roll up garage doors for easy access. Horse fencing for safety. Separate building for horse trailer, etc. Excellent, mature pasture, cross fenced.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1295 Jefferson Hwy, Winder, Barrow County, Georgia