Equestrian Manor "Marsh Oaks Farm" 11.73 magical acres of Majestic Oaks, Pines & Tifton-9 bahia pastures. A Southern Living custom design with every detail carefully selected was built in 2006, the in-law suite completed in 2015. Meander down the driveway approach & be greeted by its beauty. Marvel at the large front porch adorned with a cypress ceiling. Over 3700 sq ft living area which includes an in-law suite, private entrance. The kitchen is a chef's dream w/ premium appliances with wonderful natural light. An adjoining Great Room/ Dining room combined, is graced by a large Stone Fireplace & features 12'x8' Telescoping glass doors opening onto a Screened Lani with Sparkling Freeform Solar Heated Salt system Pool. Large Owner's Suite w/ private access to pool area, beautiful master bath, large bright sep shower/ jetted tub. The 2nd bedroom en-suite overlooks the pool w/ private access. Originally designed as an office but could be a 4th bedroom adjacent to the great room provides a walk-in closet & double cypress glass doors leading you to another porch, perfect for sunset watching. Barn 36'x48': 12' center aisle, 2 stalls with tack rm, storage & wash rack, property is fully fenced with 2 gates for multiple egress. Perfect home for entertaining over 4000 sqft of out door space, Superb location, close to beaches & only 16 minutes to Stetson University, Historical Downtown Deland.
Watch the video
- Custom stucco home built in 2006 and beautifully maintained.
- 10’ ceilings, 12’ in living area. 8’ doors everywhere.
- New 3-car garage with high ceiling.
- Separate apartment has one of the bedrooms, walk-in closet, plus kitchen, dining, living and laundry room.
- 3 recent A/C units.
- Gas (250 gal propane tank) : 2 tankless hot water heaters, automatic generator, gas cooktop, gas dryer, hookup on lanai for grill and fireplace starter. Kinetico water softener.
- Central vacuum and all Hunter ceiling fans. Lovely gourmet kitchen with granite countertops. Upgraded appliances. Deep stainless double sink.
- Huge island with bar seating.
- Beautiful master bath includes large bright shower (rain head and removable head showers) and large jetted tub.
- Separate double vanities, all granite.
- 11.73 magical acres on quiet, private, and maintained dirt road in a horse community. Directly off of the beautiful winding Marsh Road. Zoned A1. Well and septic.
- 16 minutes to Stetson University and downtown Deland.
- Long driveway approach and circular drive in front of house are recycled asphalt.
- Totally enclosed in no-climb horse fencing with inside 4 board fencing for pastures. A large majority of wood fencing was replaced in the last 2 years. Water troughs in each pasture.
- 3-4 acres of woods. Majestic oaks in front and pines in back pastures. Pastures are established, healthy Tifton-9 bahia grass.
- Fenced flat regulation-sized grass arena.
- 50’ round pen with tall sides & double-gates.
- 2 gates for egress around property to other roads.
- Huge stone burn pit under pines in front of house.
Horse Facility Features
- 36’ x 48’ : currently used as 12’ center aisle, 2 stalls (with stall liners), tack room, storage room, wash rack, double open area for tractor and hay storage. You could easily have 4-5 stalls. Each stall and wash rack have fans. Lots of flood lights and interior lights.
- High ceiling and stalls open front and back for air flow with doors also front and back to pasture.
- Tack room has sink. Storage room, aisle and tack room are concrete. Extra storage up over tack room.
- Extra shed behind barn.
- 19 miles
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4375 Marsh Bend, DeLand, Volusia County, Florida