Beautiful custom 3/2.5 home with 3000 square feet under roof on 10 acres, 3 rotational pastures on paved county maintained dead-end road. Cathedral ceilings and 10' ceilings throughout with an open plan. Custom wood cabinets with newly energy efficient updated appliances. Master suite is on main floor with master bath, jetted tub, and walk in shower. Upstairs 2/1 with newly carpeted library/den/extra bedroom. Storage abounds. Separate air conditioned office/studio/gym/bedroom with 220 and newly painted floors, carpet, and closet. Large Cypress barn with full horse facilities included. Both house and barn built to Sarasota County code.
OWNERS MOTIVATED. Call today (352) 793-6000 for an appointment!
- • Cathedral ceilings and 10+ foot ceilings throughout
- • Open Kitchen overlooking Family Room, Breakfast Bar, with updated appliances, white-washed bead board with chair railings.
- • Vermont casting wood/pellet stove with cypress log mantle on Chicago pink bricks.
- • Formal dining room
- • Master Suite on Main floor with jetted tub in bath, and walk in shower and closet.
- • Front and back porch, fans, and grilling area, and custom tongue and groove pine wood ceilings, and stained floors overlook beautiful oaks.
- • Windows throughout to look at the magnificent views.
- • Outdoor shower, and Hot tub surrounded by tropical and native flowers.
- • Large air-conditioned studio for the artist, gym, office, or hobbies.
- • Deep oversized garage
- • Inside Laundry Room
- • New Porcelain Floors in wet areas.
- • Well-Built to last, Concrete block with hardy plank.
- • Very energy efficient with low energy bills.
- • Two air conditioners, one zoned for the main house, the other for the studio/office/storage.
- • Well-maintained: The exterior is cement stucco and hardy plank.
- • New Water system.
- • The house is located on a paved dead end road for privacy.
- • Conveniently located: One hour to Orlando or Tampa.
- • Most beautiful 10 acres in Sumter County
- • 6 acres of rotational pastures
- • Beautiful oaks around house, barn, and preserve.
- • Two acres managed for wildlife and native plants.
- * Beautiful Oak hammock for cool summers
- * Natural riding areas.
- • 6 acres of rotational pastures.
- * Water available throughout property.
- • Property fenced and cross-fenced throughout.
- • Gated entry, and safe neighborhood.
- • The property contains blueberry, mulberry, blood orange, nectarine, and peach trees.
- • Four nice hobby gardens for vegetables and herbs.
- • Mowed trails through oak hammocks that provide privacy and beauty.
- • Gates are situated so moving animals is easy and safe.
- • Utilities Underground.
Horse Facility Features
- • Fully equipped 48x36 Cypress barn with large doors front and back.
- • Three 10x12 stalls, mats, water, and electric fans.
- • Cement pads for wash rack & cross tie areas, corral.
- • Tack room with Counter space, saddle racks, and room for feed.
- • 12x36 Kitchenette Area and Bathroom.
- • 24x36 Workshop or Barn Storage.
- • Hot/Cold water available inside barn. Cold water throughout.
- Wash area for livestock.
- • Stall Lighting with additional outdoor light for corral area.
- • Trails throughout the property, and three rotational pastures.
- • Within 30 minutes of great trail riding. You have Colt Creek State Park, (2) Withlacoochee State Forest, Croom, the Greenway, and Florida Horse Park.
- 30 miles
- 8 miles
- 30 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2773 Cr 546a, Bushnell, Sumter County, Florida