A Rare Find: Nestled among, approximately, 4,700 acres of State Forest on three sides. Wildlife and riding trails abound!! This one-of-a kind, 120+ acres of cleared property is close to Historical St. Augustine, Beaches, and the Intracoastal Waterway. Bonus: Saint Johns county has the number one public school district in Florida!
This property has 2 residences, a top-of-the-line working dressage farm, covered arena, two barns with a total of 37 stalls, a tack room, multiple paddocks with run-ins, out-buildings, an office, and more!! You must see this phenomenal property to believe it!!
Watch the video
- Home #1: Freshly painted and updated 3/2 with, approximately, 1,500 square ft.
- Featuring: wood burning fireplace, faux painted ceilings, exposed beams, luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, white shaker cabinets, concrete countertops, new Stainless Steel appliances and washer/dryer, extraordinary light fixtures, all new vinyl windows, updated bathrooms, and more!!
- Home #2: This 2/2 is loaded with architectural details and has, approximately, 1,900 square ft.
- Featuring: ground floor with entertainment room and wood burning fireplace, mudroom with laundry, bathroom with shower, and foyer with spiral staircase leading to a glassed-in living area on second floor.
- Second floor living area provides PANORAMIC VIEWS of the 120 acre horse farm and Matanzas State Forest! Second story living and entertaining is a pleasure with UNPARALLELED VIEWS and an updated, galley kitchen that opens to the dining area; Stainless Steel kitchen appliances include: GE Profile 5 burner cooktop and wall oven; also upstairs are two, generous-sized bedrooms with an updated, shared bath; this home is loaded with interesting details, including large windows and telescoping sliders, vintage wood wall accents, and brick pavers on the foyer floor!
- 120 acres cleared with multiple ponds. Three gated entries directly on U.S. 1.
Horse Facility Features
- Horse Farm includes: ground amenities; approximately, 180ft x 150ft x 35ft high covered arena with mirrors and additional full-size dressage ring outside; jumping arena; 2 round pens,; multiple paddocks with run-in shelters; 9 stall barn with office; 28 stall barn with medical room, feed room, locker room with full bath, laundry room, tack room, covered break area, 36 x 12 shavings storage, and containers for hay storage.
- 10 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
ST AUG BEACH, Saint AUG BEACH, St Johns County, Florida