Find Peace and tranquility among the majestic oaks on this beautiful 10 fenced and cross fenced acre equestrian estate. Designed for the horse enthusiast and nature lover. No need for a horse trailer. Ride right off the property into the beautiful equestrian community with rolling hills or to the 45 mile Withlachoochee trail.
The ornate gates lead you into the paved driveway off a paved road leading to the home, 2 barns, irrigated Dressage ring, round pen, cottage (Rented), and more...
You owe it to yourself and your horses to visit this nature lover’s paradise and lovely equestrian estate.
- The home has a NEW ROOF and boasts 3 bedrooms plus bonus room and 2.5bath. Large 2.5 car garage that will fit a pickup truck. Wood burning fire place, screened In heated pool. Wood and tile flooring throughout, and more...
- The 10 acres are fenced and cross fenced with 5 separate and gated pasture areas. Water is throughout the property in all pasture areas. Large Dressage ring with water, round pen and more...
Horse Facility Features
- State of the art barn with 6 stalls, wash area and enclosed AC tack room with cabinets and drawers. Hot and cold water, fans, electric and lighting.
- 2 stall barn with water and electric.
- Large irrigated Dressage ring
- Round pen
- Large Run in 3 sided shed
- Smaller shed for feed or tack
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
20111 Old Trilby Rd, Dade City, Pasco County, Florida