Caloosa homes are on 5 acre home sites in Palm Beach Gardens. Caloosa's 32 acre horse park makes this neighborhood a real estate gem in Palm Beach County with over 30 miles of interior horse trails. Caloosa's community amenities include: a riding arena & jump course, multiple tennis courts, basketball courts, and more. Caloosa is conveniently located in Northern Palm Beach County. It is close to Wellington's Polo Club, world-class golf courses, state-of-the-art medical facilities, and a wide variety of shopping & dining options in beautiful Palm Beach Gardens, & Jupiter.
Watch the video
- NEW Metal Roof being installed! RENOVATED Resort Lifestyle CBS 5 Bedroom+ Media Room/ fireplace/5 Stall BARN/5 Acre/POOL & Spa Home. Recently RENOVATED Bright Kitchen with large window over sink. The Detail starts at the entryway with a Custom Electric Entry Gate. Drive along the Gorgeous Paver Circular Driveway surrounded by Mature Exotic Palms, Fruit and Bamboo trees for a Resort Equestrian Estate Experience. The Grand Entryway of this Spectacular Estate Home welcomes you with 24x24 on diagonal tile flowing throughout the living area. The Formal Dining Area features soaring lit coffer ceiling and a stunning chandelier. It 's the perfect area for entertaining family and friends. A Bright open Entertaining Area with full service bar and seating area warmly welcomes all friends a
- Gourmet Kitchen has been recently renovated. Featuring bright white cabinets, walk-in butler's pantry, granite counter tops with full travertine backsplash, stainless steel appliances and double oven. The center island hosts a 6 burner GAS stove. The window over the kitchen sink offers spectacular views of the resort style screened lanai area, pool and spa. Kitchen opens to eat-in nook with multiple windows for exceptional view of Paradise.
- Family Room highlighting a stunning decorative Coral Stone wall with Fireplace is perfect for family gatherings and to unwind after meals. The large windows and impact glass French Doors brighten the area overlooking the pool for maximum light and enjoyment.
- The Majestic Master Bedroom is 30x22 with soaring Cypress Wood tongue and groove ceiling, ex-large designer built walk-in closet organizer, impact glass French Doors, this room is bright and open with a Zen relaxing feel. Master Bath boasts his and her vanity, amazing soaker spa tub and separate seamless glass shower. Master is a private retreat area with views of home's manicured property, resort style pool, and screened lanai.
- Media Room is 20x15 insulated for SOUND room! Great for family fun movie night and kids playdates.
- Split floor plan gives the maximum amount of privacy. Additional bedrooms have stunning scrubbed wood flooring. Back bedroom has brilliant natural light with sliding doors to screened Lanai.
- Screened Lanai runs the FULL width of the home enhanced by stunning tongue and groove Cypress Wood Ceiling, and boosts a built-in summer kitchen and endless views of the resort style swimming pool and spa.
- 5 acres of lush landscape, custom electric gate entry, magnificent paved entryway, mature trees,
Horse Facility Features
- Center Isle Barn with 5 stalls, A/C Tack Room 12x24, Feed room 12x12, 2 Grooming/wash stalls and a storage room. 6 Fenced and cross fenced pastures for easy turnout. The Equestrian designed property has been impeccable maintained and is ready for your horses.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
12956 Mallard Creek Dr, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach County, Florida