Must see opportunity for the serious-minded equestrian buyer. A unique 8.3-acre equestrian estate composed of six deeded parcels (providing development flexibility to Buyer) with a newly built attractive 8 stall center aisle breezeway barn, tack and feed rooms, grooms’ quarter, bathroom and laundry alcove totaling 4,300 sq. ft. under roof. There are two exterior wash racks and plenty of turn-out. Custom designed for Florida’s sub-tropical climate with engineered rating in excess of 150mph sustained wind load. Adjacent to the barn is a large (200’ x 100’) fully irrigated, lighted riding arena with viewing stand designed to international competition standard. The riding arena is surrounded by a bridal path. Fully fenced with 9 generous sized turn-out paddocks. Ideal location, closest property of its type to Wellington (500 yards to Big Blue Trace). The property has dual paved, gated, secure private access – from F Road and Quail Drive off Collecting Canal Road. The equestrian facilities to include the barn, stables and riding arena are ready for immediate use and occupancy. All parcels are high and dry and exceed FEMA flood elevation requirements.
- The residence is a remodeled 4-bedroom, 2 bath ranch style home with open design floor plan and has 3,500 sq. ft under roof and 3,250 sq. ft. under central air. Other buildings include the Morton Equipment Building with 2,180 sq. ft. under roof, a size-able utility/pump storage shed adjacent to the barn, a large detached roofed open design work-shed with parking area, two covered sitting out gazebos, and an enclosed large poultry/game house.
- Total buildings under roof exceeds 10,500 sq. ft. Other attributes include mature landscaping throughout, a 14-tree fruit orchard, an 8-zone irrigation system serving all parcels, entrance driveway lighting, and features dramatic landscape lighting around the pond to include two lighted Kasco Marine fountains. Special Note: Price includes all equipment needed to maintain and operate the Estate.
Horse Facility Features
- 1. Newly built this year - attractive 8 stall center aisle barn with tack and feed rooms, grooms’ quarter, bathroom with shower enclosure and laundry alcove totaling 4,300 square feet under roof. Custom designed for Florida’s sub-tropical climate with engineered rating in excess of 150mph wind-load. Roof design is 6/12 pitch with hip roofs at either end and generous 3-foot perimeter overhang. A ridge vent with two Cupolas provides both cooling and heat ventilation. The building walls are clad with 29 guage ribbed metal siding panels in rustic red and white to match the Morton Equipment Building. The building roof has T1-11 ply deck under 15lb. rolled and lapped ply paper under ribbed metal panel roof. There are two exterior 14x14 ft. wash areas with hitching rails immediately adjacent to the barn. Orientation is east–west to maximize climate control and cooling throughout the year. All doors and windows are hurricane impact by PGT Industries. A 50 Amp RV hook up is located at the southwest corner of the building.
- 2. Stalls are 12x12 feet on compacted pervious road base material topped with 4 inches of stall sand. Each stall has water and a trap feed door. Water pipe inside each stall is cast iron to prevent breakage. All stalls are lined with 2”x8” cedar tongue and grooved pressure treated lumber. Interior doors are sliding with 4-foot aluminum hard cast bars. Double Dutch doors lead to the exterior and all doors have metal anti-cribbing plates. Each stall opens out to a 32 x 24-foot four board fenced paddock. Each paddock has a 6-foot gate that allows transition to pasture area, the riding arena or other larger adjacent paddocks. All fence lumber is pressure treated and painted.
- 3. Floor is minimum 4 inch poured concrete bond slab reinforced with 6x6 wire mesh and 3,000 psi fiber mesh per NEC B47-8. All perimeter concrete areas are thickened and reinforced with ¾ inch steel r bar. Building is grounded by two 10-foot copper ground rods tied into the wire mesh and steel r bars. Floor is designed to allow ¾ inch cobbles should the Buyer wish.
- 4. Spray Master® Barn Misting System Kit by Pyranha
- The barn has a whole barn fly control system using the 55-gallon Spray Master® Barn Misting System Kit. Spray Master® Barn Systems include a 1/2 horsepower electric motor-driven pump controlled by a solid-state electronic timer that is programmed to dispense an insecticide formulation in the form of a very fine mist at specific intervals through special spray nozzles. There are 15 spray nozzles. The result is a state of the art, hassle-free solution to control harmful flying and biting insects in and around the horse barn.
- 5. Interior climate control is assured by two Big Ass Fans (Model Number 2025) with high-efficiency gearless direct-drive motors. Each ceiling fan provides serious air movement needed to cool and condition the entire interior of the barn without interruption. Each 7 ft. wingspan cools the same area as 29 standard ceiling fans silently. The 2025 increases comfort and decreases energy bills year-round (even in the winter) with air movement you can feel but never hear.
- • Patented airfoil system includes 6 airfoils and cuffed winglets that maximize performance and efficiency.
- • Gearless, direct drive motor is silent and energy efficient
- • Year-round energy savings, up to a 10-cooling effect in hot weather and 1% energy savings per foot of ceiling height per cold weather
- • Onboard electronic microprocessors offer adjustable speed and smooth, powerful operation
- • Controller — Variable speed wired wall controller mounted in standard single-gang junction box in tack room connected with 10 V CAT5 cable
- • TUV-certified to UL 507 and CSA 22.2 no. 113
- • Lifetime hub and airfoils warranty
- • Both units are secured to ceiling joist using safety cable
- 6. The Tack Room and Grooms’ Quarter each have flush mounted oil-rubbed bronze finish Casa Vieja Fans with four oil-rubbed 52-inch bronze blades equipped with an integrated matte opal glass LED light for ambient light. The light and fan can be controlled by hand held remote control. Ceilings in Tack, Feed and Grooms’ Quarter are 1 in. x 6 in. x 8 ft. Premium Tongue and Groove Pine stained white. Floor material in Grooms’ quarter and bathroom is Lifeproof rigid core luxury vinyl waterproof flooring (plank size 8.7” x 48” color sterling oak). This floor has a lifetime warranty. The Tack room has a Frigidaire 18-cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator. This is a 2-door refrigerator model that features the freezer on top and the refrigerator on the bottom. Top Freezer has 3 Full-Width Wire Shelves and Crisper Drawers for storing vet supplies. Equipped with bright lighting to keep contents clearly visible. Freezer has a half width shelf for flexible storage options as well as 2 full-width door racks.
- 7. Washer - Samsung Model #WF45R6100A new 4.5 cu. ft. capacity front load washer with steam. New Champagne finish.
- Self-Clean keeps washer drum fresh and clean, while Smart Care allows for easy troubleshooting from the convenience of your smartphone. VRT Plus Technology - Reduces noise and vibration for quiet washing
- • 10 Preset Washing Cycles
- • ENERGY STAR Certified -Eco-friendly and energy-efficient
- • 5 Temperature Levels -Select the ideal temperature to wash your clothes.
- 8. Dryer – Samsung 7.5 cu.ft. Electric Dryer Model # DVE(G) 45R6100. New Champagne finish. Advanced features include Steam Sanitize and Multi-Steam technology. Sensor Dry optimizes cycle time and temperature to thoroughly dry without damaging clothes,
- • 10 Preset Drying Cycles to best suit your drying needs
- • 9 Additional Drying Options -Further options to enhance your drying cycle, providing optimal care for all fabric types
- • 5 Temperature Levels - Select the ideal temperature to dry your clothes.
- • Sealed rigid ducting inside wall to externally vent the dryer
- Both appliances sit on color matching 14.2 in. Samsung laundry pedestals with storage drawer allowing easier loading and unloading. Convenient drawer stores all of your laundry supplies. The laundry alcove is lit by a 36” LED waterproof strip light.
- 9. The Shower enclosure to include base is by Dreamline Prime. The neo round sliding style of the Prime enclosure fits neatly in the corner of the bathroom. Size is 36 in. x 36 in. x 74-3/4 in. H with walk-in opening.
- • Full length magnetic strip for watertight closure
- • Quality 1/4 in. (6 mm) thick certified clear tempered glass
- • Slimline curved neo round shower base: low profile threshold design for easy entry and exit
- • Slip-resistant textured floor pattern for safe showering, glossy acrylic finish is scratch and stain resistant
- • Integrated tile flange for water leak prevention, reinforced with fiberglass for durability
- • Drain opening is standard 2 in. compression fitted drain.
- • Door hardware finish: brushed nickel, base color biscuit
- • Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- • Tile is 12”x14” porcelain on Duroc backing board.
- 10. All plumbing to code. Plumbing fixtures by Delta.
- Hot water is provided by a 38-gallon A.O. Smith electric water tank located in the ceiling above the bathroom. The tank has dual 4500-watt copper heating elements and an adjustable thermostat. Non-CFC polyurethane foam reduces heat loss and energy costs for maximum efficiency. Fused ceramic shield tank for anti-corrosion protection. 6-year limited warranty. All vent stacks use Studor vents.
- The bathroom vanity is Morecott 23.75-in Single Sink Bathroom Vanity with White Vitreous China Top and chocolate finish. Features an integrated oval sink for a one-piece design that’s durable and easy to clean. Two soft-close doors provide hidden storage for extra bath tissue and cleaning supplies. Interior drawer and built-in shelf make it easy to keep toiletries organized. Brushed nickel finish hardware. Solid wood and real wood veneer construction provides long-lasting durability.
- The bathroom has a Panasonic Whisper Quiet Extract Fan with light.
- 11. Electrical - All electric wiring is in conduit or armored cable and is designed to be visually unobtrusive. The interior has a sub-panel located in the feed room and another smaller two breaker panel on the ceiling next to the water heater. The RV 50Amp panel is fed directly from the main 200 Amp outside panel. All electrical work installed by licensed electrician and is to code.
- 12. Lighting - Barn interior is lit by 10 Hyperikon4 foot LED Vapor Proof Fixtures 150W, 5000K Clear IP65 flush mounted light fixtures. Waterproof- the IP65-rated LED fixture is UL Listed [E475117] to avoid electrical shock and fire hazard. Designed for harsh environments where dust, dirt, humidity, and moisture are present. The bathroom and grooms’ quarter have LED Halo recessed lights. All lights are LED.
- Five double head security lights (Eco-Star) are located at each corner of the barn and outside the grooms’ quarter. Each light has two high-power, built-in LED arrays that use 10 watts of power each, yet have the light output comparable to that of a 120-watt bulb. Pivoting arm on each light allows the light to be aimed where it's needed. Durable aluminum housing with bronze finish. Average LED service life of 50,000 hours. 5000K color temperature.
- 13. Utility Shed – located approximately 50 yards from the north east corner of the barn houses the water treatment system, 1.5 HP Gould Jet Pump and 55-gallon pressure tank. Interior dimension is 12 feet by 10 feet with 36-inch-wide exterior 9 panel lite door and four windows. Floor is minimum 4 inch poured concrete bond slab reinforced with 6x6 wire mesh and 3,000 psi fiber mesh per NEC B47-8. All perimeter concrete areas are thickened and reinforced with ¾ inch steel r bar. Exterior walls are T1-11 plywood mounted on pressure treated lumber with weatherproof sheathing lined with OSB board. The shed has a 2-foot-wide work bench and one 44-inch four blade ceiling mounted fan with light that can be operated by remote control. The shed has soffit vents and gable vents. The water treatment system is an automatic Kinetico Signature Series with built-in meter that operates on-demand to ensure maximum efficiency and provides a continuous supply of treated soft water to the barn and stables. Chemicals used are hydrogen peroxide and salt for the softener. The shed has its own electrical sub-panel to allow easy disconnect if required and all wiring is to code. The shed has an exterior LED security light. Two-inch diameter 75-foot-deep screened well with State of Florida Permit No: SA-1973618
- 14. Front Entrance Gate Specifications – F Road & Driveway
- GG1700-AG-0003 ALEKO® GG1700 Swing Gate Opener for Dual Swing Gates Up to 26-Feet Long and 1700-Pounds - Basic Kit + Back Up Kit ACC2
- LM1902-AG ALEKO® LM190 Set of 2 Universal Gate Attach Brackets for Swing Gate Openers
- DG16PRAD-AG ALEKO® PRAGUE Style Swing Dual Steel Driveway Gates 16' X 6 1/4' with heavy duty steel posts
- Hardwired with Emergency Back-Up ALEKO 30-WATT Solar Panel with 30A Solar Charge Controller, Solar Panel Charge Controller 12V 24V Dual USB, Adjustable Parameter Backlight LCD Display and Timer Setting ON/Off Hours(Z30A) that charges two Marine Deep Cycle Batteries. Gates open inward and operate by ALEKO 5LM124 Remote Control Transmitters. Two Bellagio 21" High Texturized Black Outdoor Post Lights with Post mounts on two entrance pillars (concrete masonry blocks and stucco finish). Driveway is 14 feet wide with 6 inches of rolled asphalt on top of 12-inch compacted road base.
- 15. Septic Tank and Drainfield – 20 ft. by 30 ft. drainfield installed with rigid perforated pipe with distribution box by Nolan Industries. Septic tank has two clean-outs and removable lid.
- 16. Pre-Construction and Post Construction Termite Treatment – performed by Highland Pest Control Inc. using Termiticide Cyper TC.
- Note: One signed and sealed set of construction drawings will be provided to the owner
- .75 miles
- .75 miles
- .25 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
841 Quail Dr, Loxahatchee, Palm Beach County, Florida