Four Buildings Building One - Main house, Building Two Cabana Gym, Building Three Guest Cottage, Building Four The Barn!
- Main house 5712 sq ft under air. Ceramic tile and Laminate and Carpet Five large bedrooms (see dimensions below) 3.5 bathrooms; ceiling fans in all bedrooms. Spacious living areas; all bedrooms on first floor have large walk-in closets; upstairs bedroom suite has two extra large walk-in closets plus special storage for luggage and a fireplace. Living room has high alpine tongue-and-groove ceilings and granite fireplace, large windows, view of lake with fountain. Amazing large den and library with 14 + ft high ceiling and built in wooden library shelves view of lake on one side and horse pastures on the other, grand piano with room for music room.
- Galley kitchen with designer cabinetry and granite counters has large walk-in pantry, dishwasher, cook-top stove, built in oven and microwave, double sink, garbage disposal, refrigerator. Under the counter reverse osmosis water filter system. Insta hot boiling water at the sink. Additional refrigerator and upright freezer in the garage.
- Dining room with wet bar and plumbed for ice maker, built-in light display wall with shelves, walk in foyer from pool, dining area has lake view.
- Master Bedroom oversize with private reading area with built in closets and a walk-in closet. Mirrored master Bath with Kohler bathroom appliances including a Jacuzzi bath, double sinks and bidet. Also has large glass walk-in shower.
- Large media Room with beautiful view of lake and front acreage and separate entrance. Half bath with granite sink top
- Mudroom with separate entrance with washer and dryer, standard cabinetry.
- Laundry room with sink and separate entrance and an extra-large walk-in linen closet .
- Two separate patios in front and pool and hot tub with large patio in back with outdoor kitchen and grill under covered patio with ceiling fans.
- Dock on lake with fountain and with large sitting area under 20+ ft Oak trees. Dock was rebuilt 2 years ago.
- 2 car garage with opener and built in closets. Club Car Golf Cart available with house. Cement driveway with parking for 6.
- Building Two Cabana Gym
- Cabana is bright and cheery air-conditioned Gym off pool patio that has ceiling fans, mirrored dance/ yoga area dance floor and dance pole, two dressing rooms in large bath room with vanity double sinks and over-sized shower. Work out portion of Cabana comes completely equipped with treadmill, complete weight set w bench, Bow flex trainer, exercise bike, boxing dummy and assorted additional smaller equipment. Large built-in style cabinet that can house the Weight set and treadmill. Equipment valued at $5000.
- Building Three Guest Cottage
- Alpine cottage with Alpine ceiling, tongue and groove wall covering in living room and granite fireplace. Cottage has two bedrooms with standard closets, remodeled bathroom , completely remodeled kitchen with new appliances, A/C and ceiling fans. Dining with build in counter with hand painted Talavera tile top, Washer/dryer and color Flooring wood. Cottage has a wrap-around patio and its own driveway. Separate electric meter.
- 3 grassy gated paddocks fenced in with multiple water spigots and troughs on 5 acres
Horse Facility Features
- 6 stall Barn with Office and separate tack room with cement floors, cement runway, hot and cold water wash station on cement pad -, loft, running water in stalls, high ceilings, multiple Ceiling Fans , overhead lights on timers, 3 grassy gated paddocks fenced in with multiple water spigots and troughs. Barn office equipped with cabinets, sink and counter top, running water , work desk/bench, small refrigerator and freezer in runway area by office door, wooden stairs to loft. Room for horse trailers by drive to the cottage.
- 13 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
12876 154th Rd N, Jupiter, Palm Beach County, Florida