13255 US-441, Okeechobee, Okeechobee County, Florida. East side of Lake Okeechobee
Amazing 25 Acre property with 2 homes, No HOA! First is a stunning 1/1 lodge home and attached outdoor . . . .MASSIVE Man-Cave.
Must see the video and pictures!
The second is a 1/1 mobile home with a covered wooden patio/porch.
Large fenced and gated area for the cattle with a pond.
Property is close to the Boat Launch, so get ready for some fishing on Lake Okeechobee.
No HOA so bring all your animals.
Check out the Drone Video for the true appreciation of this very awesome property.
Watch the video
- The lodge has very high custom wood ceilings, walls and so unique!
- 95% of the floor, ceiling, and walls are cypress.
- The kitchen is totally open with a featured breakfast bar, unique custom seating and gorgeous wood cabinets.
- Huge Master suite with substantial closet, high ceilings, all with the best woods and custom work.
- Large Master Bath, Huge shower, everything is oversize.
- Very special handmade poplar doors and frames
- Extra heavy metal roof. Home is frame, covered with Cypress, foundation is block with a Crawl space.
- Huge utility Room has washer and dryer and tons of storage space for fishing poles, hunting equipment etc.
- Outside features Hookup for RV.
- Most important is the massive covered man-cave, so perfect for outdoor parties or just chilling in the country.
- In the pictures notice the unique Fire pit, Grill area, Bar area, Pool table and space for all your friends!
- Chicken Coop
- Septic and well
- Stone drive
- Front is fenced and gated and has a gorgeous Poinciana tree!
- Back is perfect for 4 wheeling,
- Drone Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9EQSffH2r4&feature=youtu.be
Horse Facility Features
- Fenced and gated
- Room for barn
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13255 US-441, Okeechobee, Okeechobee County, Florida