The Sanctuary at Red Fox Farm is in Indiantown, Martin County, FL. 20+ Acres of Paradise in the most private Olde Florida setting among mature lush Spanish Moss covered oak trees, this 3 bedroom 2 bath home feels like a country lodge and is ready for your family's celebration, weekend getaway, hunting trip, horse farm, bring your polo ponies, cattle, and/or so much more. 12 Miles West of I95, great golf courses in Martin County, 35 mins to beach, great sandbar, super fishing, and boating, theater, Farmers Market, Music downtown, wonderful events and so many great restaurants, especially waterfront dining too. See excellent drone video!
Watch the video
- CBS 2005 Key West Style home on the outside and Colorado Country Lodge style on the inside.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths with the loft as the 3rd bedroom outfitted for family sleeping quarters
- Master bedroom is way oversized and half is used as an office with separate entrance.
- Guest room is also on first floor and perfect for those important guests.
- Inviting loft is accessible via a rustic wooden ladder.
- The Great room has a very high cypress ceiling and is spacious enough for your guests to enjoy the wonderful North Carolina rock fireplace. Including a Pool table for a relaxing game!
- Awesome kitchen which is a must to see along with the gorgeous natural cypress breakfast bar
- So special is the oversized screen porch for entertaining with fabulous views of the botanical gardens
- Large generator, big gas tank, sprinkler system, landscape lighting for evenings, wired for security system
- 20 plus acres off 714, Martin Hwy, in Martin County FL.
- Totally off the beaten path and totally private.
- Fenced and gated, the owners raised cattle in the front part of the acreage.
- Land is divided into 3 basic areas, pasture in front, middle has home, garage, etc., rear is left in natural state
- Man made riding trails and a treetop platform overlook the adjacent 500 Acre wetland, with lots of wildlife
- Enter the pastures, drive thru moss covered oak trees to your home
- 3/2 country home, garage, pump house,outbuildings are all behind the tree line with no view from the road!
- Huge Screen porch overlooking the gardens and pond. Oak hammock with plants from a Master Gardner
- Raised Crab Orchid stone patio
- Picnic areas, fire pit, perfect for campouts! Total privacy available for a lucky family to enjoy nature!
Horse Facility Features
- Fenced and gated for cattle or horses, polo ponies, with large pond and dock.
- See drone video.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4502 Wild Turkey Ln, Indiantown, Martin County, Florida