Price drastically reduced! Ride or drive your horses in the dressage arena or its lush green pastures, all high and dry, and dotted with granddaddy oaks. Trailer your horse over to nearby Grand Oaks, The Florida Horse Park or any one of the finest horse show venues and trails in north central Florida. With just a few steps from the lake house to the water's edge, slip your boat into spring fed Saddlebag Lake, teaming with bass and fresh water fish. Pull your ski boat around the corner to Lake Weir, or dine at the local's favorite, Eaton's Beach. This beautiful 20 acre horse farm is just a short drive to The Villages for shopping, medical facilities and an abundance of entertainment; and it's all solar powered with an average utility bill of a mere $10-$13 a month.
Watch the video
- The open design of this charming lake house features volume ceilings in the living and kitchen areas, custom wood cabinetry, tiled floors throughout most of the home and spacious windows to enjoy the views. The covered lanai and screened rear porch are accessible from the living areas and private master suite. The guest bedroom is situated on the opposite side of the house, along with the studio/office, which could easily be a third bedroom. Built in 1999, this block home offers 1981 square feet of living area and has been updated with a new roof, air conditioning and HVAC system, a new well pump and tank. It has an indoor laundry and attached 2-car carport, as well as a detached carport.
- This parcel contains approximately 19.95 acres, mostly high and dry, with an abundance of scattered oaks.
- There is over 400' of lake frontage on Saddlebag Lake on its western boundary and spring fed pond frontage on a portion of its northern boundary.
- Flowing ferns line the nature path to the lake.
- Saddlebag Lake is a sandy bottom, spring fed lake of over 45 acres, suitable for small fishing boats. kayaks and canoes.
- The long driveway to the home has been stabilized with asphalt or millings.
- A large equipment shed, approximately 54 x 20, provides ample storage for farm equipment and horse trailers.
- An irrigation system waters the Florida friendly landscaping around the lake house.
- The property is zoned A-1, agricultural use.
Horse Facility Features
- Your horses will love the block barn with a wide center aisle, 3 generous matted stalls and 1 foaling stall.
- All stalls have individual runouts and fans.
- There are feed and tack rooms with a washer and dryer and window a/c units, and indoor wash area with hot and cold water.
- There is a dressage arena with sand footing, measuring approximately 20 x 60 meters.
- An outdoor, 2-stall pole barn provides additional shelter in inclement weather.
- The 5 lush paddocks are board and wire fenced and relatively flat to accommodate a variety of disciplines.
- The farm and amenities are suitable for dressage, 3-day eventing, carriage driving, jumping and western pleasure.
- 18 miles
- 9 miles
- 13 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
15990 SE 170th Ave, Weirsdale, Marion County, Florida