This stunning estate is located in Ocala, Florida, the "Horse Capital of the World". It's also just a 20-minute drive to Gainesville and the University of Florida. With hundreds of acres of gorgeous vacant land, the property is a blank canvas awaiting your design.
The estate consists of a horse farm, high-elevation vacant land, a Clubhouse, and 5 townhomes. The property has a mile of frontage on a quiet County highway, just 1.5 miles from an I-75 interchange.
The crown jewel of the estate is the Clubhouse. Located on a hilltop overlooking the farm, the Clubhouse is currently utilized as a wedding venue. Throughout the 1990's the Clubhouse was an exclusive public restaurant. The Clubhouse has a commercial-sized swimming pool.
The farm has historically been operated as a Thoroughbred training and breeding farm, but is easily adaptable for other disciplines. Each November this venue hosts the Ocala Jockey Club International 3-Day Event. The Florida Sports Foundation named our 2017 competition the "Small Market Event of the Year". In 2019, this prestigious equestrian competition was a qualifier for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
This Ocala farm is located 19 miles from the World Equestrian Center, which upon completion in January 2021, will be the largest equestrian complex in the USA.
It is the owner's preference to sell the entire property to one buyer; however, sub-parcels may be available beginning at $975,,000.
Watch the video
- The 5 townhomes provide a total of 16 bedrooms and 16 bathrooms. Each townhouse has an 18' cathedral ceiling with exposed cedar beams, a brick fireplace, and walk-in closets. The townhomes are situated in a tranquil setting on a hilltop overlooking the horse farm and offer impressive views.
- Gated community.
- The 5 condominiums consist of one 5-bedroom 5-bathroom unit, three 3-bedroom 3-bath units, and one 2-bedroom 2-bathroom unit.
- An additional 10 townhomes are available for optional purchase.
- This property features rolling hills and mature oak trees. With elevations of up to 200', the property has some of the highest elevations in Florida. The soil is excellent, containing a high content of limestone and minerals. The location above the Floridan Aquifer provides an abundant source of fresh water.
- An additional 352 adjoining acres are available for optional purchase.
Horse Facility Features
- This property, the Ocala Jockey Club, has arguably the best natural equestrian footing in the USA. "I think it's the best ground, certainly in the U.S., if not the world". -Clayton Fredericks, Olympic silver medalist in Eventing, as quoted in Chronicle of the Horse magazine, December10, 2018. Clayton is the only rider who has completed all six of the world's 5-star Events.
- 6 Barns totaling 150 stalls.
- Dozens of paddocks and pastures.
- World-class Three-Day Eventing facility, with four dramatic cross country courses at the FEI 2-star, 3-star, and 4-star levels.
- Grass show jumping and dressage arena with grass warm-up arena.
- 5/8ths-mile irrigated dirt training track, 50' wide, with viewing stand.
- 9/16ths-mile turf training track.
- Three different Hill Gallops each with a 40' gradual rise.
- 10.6 miles of bridle trails.
- Farm office with guardhouse and mechanical security gate.
- 19 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
17600 NW 85th Ave, Reddick, Marion County, Florida