Located in prestigious Bridle Run with its own bridle trails. Just minutes (3.8 miles) from the Florida Horse Park and the Marjorie Harris Carr Florida Greenways & Trails. Lush pastures with board & wire fencing among lovely neighboring farms. The property consists of two parcels which can be divided with their own entry gates. This turn-key home sits high on a hill with stunning views. The amazing main entry gate is a work of art in itself.
Watch the video
- This charming farmhouse has been meticulously maintained and is move-in ready! Four bedrooms, 3 full baths plus a den. Beautiful hardwood floors in main living areas and kitchen. New roof 2018, new insulated windows 2019, Kinetico water system 2018, HVAC 2011 and freshly repainted in 2018 inside and out. Appliances updated in 2012, new garage door in 2018 on the oversized 2 car garage. For those with an RV, hookup is in place. Board & wire fence has been fully restored and painted in 2018. Home boasts a split bedroom plan, wood-burning stone fireplace, and screened-in porch. Located on a paved cul-de-sac street for easy access and low traffic. All that is missing is you and your horses!
- High elevation with stunning views and lush pastures. The property consists of two lots which can be divided. Each lot has its own gated entrance.
Horse Facility Features
- Lush pastures
- Perimeter fenced with board and wire
- No barns or stables but a clean slate for your own designs to build and meet your needs
- 3.8 Miles to the Florida Horse Park & Trails
- Community Trails
- 14.5 miles to the World Equestrian Center
- 7.7 miles
- 6.9 miles
- 3.8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
9245 SW 9th Terrace, Ocala, Marion County, Florida