This townhome is located inside the gated Ocala Jockey Club. Enjoy the peaceful setting and great views, surrounded by a 900-acre horse farm. Floor to ceiling windows provide breathtaking views of the horse farm and the world-class equine cross country course. The views to the west is of a pond with a fountain. This home sits at an elevation of 190', which is almost unheard of in Florida. The interior this two-story townhouse features an18' Cathedral ceiling with cedar beams, brick wood-burning fireplace, and walk-in closets.
A 5-Bedroom 5-Bath townhome and a 2-Bedroom 2-Bath townhome are also available.
Watch the video
- Convenient to Ocala (15 minutes) and Gainesville (20 minutes). Located just 1.5 miles from an I-75 freeway interchange.
Horse Facility Features
- The following are available to clients boarding on the farm:
- 7 Barns totaling 178 stalls.
- Dozens of paddocks and pastures.
- World-class Three-Day Eventing facility, with four dramatic cross country courses at the FEI 2-star, 3-star, and 4-star levels.
- Grass show jumping and dressage arena with grass warm-up arena.
- 5/8ths-mile irrigated dirt training track, 50' wide, with viewing stand.
- 9/16ths-mile turf training track.
- Three different Hill Gallops each with a 40' gradual rise.
- 8 miles of bridle trails.
- 19 miles
- 0.1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
W Hwy 318, Ocala, Marion County, Florida