This quality built, ranch-style home is move-in ready with gated entry, a 2-stall barn, and a fantastic coordinating workshop. The versatile workshop, approximately 1100 square feet under roof, has plenty of cabinetry and a covered attic floor for additional storage. It can be used for vehicle storage, a place for the hobbyist or remodeled for additional stalls. Your horses will love the 2-stall barn that straddles two of the three lush paddocks. A 32'x64' pole barn accommodates farm equipment and trailer storage. The property is completely fenced with a gated entry. This equine friendly location is just minutes to Downtown Ocala, offers easy access to Gainesville and I-75, and within easy reach of the abundance of the area's finest equine resources and horse show venues.
Watch the video
- A well designed home, built in 2001, has approximately 1794 square feet of living area.
- Its earthy colors, stained trim, crown molding and wood cabinetry are sure to warm your heart.
- Your chef will enjoy the gas stove in the spacious kitchen, stainless appliances, hardwood floors and bar. Display your memorabilia in the custom hutch in the adjoining dining area.
- The living area features a volume ceiling, corner fireplace and French doors to the covered, rear patio.
- A king bed fits easily in the master bedroom.
- The master bath has dual vanities, his and hers walk-in closets, a glass walk-in shower, private water closet. An inside laundry and attached two-car garage are steps away.
- The two additional bedrooms are of adequate size with plenty of closet space.
- This home is well cared for and move-in ready.
- This is a private, off-the-main road location with a gated entry.
- The 5 acres are completely perimeter fenced with three paddocks.
- The property is neatly landscaped.
- The coordinating workshop offers 600 square feet of block construction with a 500 square foot carport.
- A 32' x 64' pole barn provides ample storage for a large horse trailer and farm equipment.
Horse Facility Features
- A 2-stall pole barn straddles the other two paddocks and offers direct turnout.
- One paddock behind the home is level and of adequate size for a dressage arena or other riding discipline.
- Additional stalls could be constructed in the storage barn or workshop.
- Water is available in the paddock.
- 15 miles
- 9.8 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1450 E Hwy 316, Citra, Marion County, Florida