This 20 acre horse farm was established in 1988. With a few upgrades, it has the potential to be the training facility of your dreams, perfect for any equine discipline. It has some of the finest pastureland in the area. Over the years, this farm has hosted a multitude of dressage and driving events and is well-known to the local equine dressage and driving enthusiasts. The property is level and nicely elevated with open areas for carriage driving, jump courses and versatility. It's one of few properties in the Ocala area that offers a covered arena at an affordable price. With its abundance of equine resources and the finest horse show venues, Ocala has be appropriately named "The Horse Capital."
- The custom designed, cedar-sided home was built in 1988 and has 2344 square feet of living area.
- The living and dining areas are spacious and have volume ceilings and tiled floors.
- A centrally located, step-saver kitchen has an eat-at bar, open to the family room with a stone fireplace.
- A large master suite accommodates a king-sized bed with room to spare and has access to the lanai.
- The master bath has his and hers walk-in closets, dual vanities, garden tub, shower and private water closet.
- The enclosed lanai has a beautiful, tongue and groove ceiling and overlooks the outdoor dressage arena.
- On the opposite side of the home, is a private guest wing with two bedrooms, a bath and loads of storage.
- A home office is centrally located near the entry and living areas.
- An indoor laundry leads to the attached, 2-car garage that has an extra large storage closet.
- With a few upgrades, this home will provide all the comforts of country living.
- This farm is situated on a paved road at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac amidst other equine training farms.
- It has scattered live oaks and some of the best pastureland in North Central Florida.
- A gazebo overlooks the outdoor dressage arena.
- The farm has a gated entry and stabilized drive.
- The property is perimeter fenced in wood and post and non-climb wire.
- The property is all high and dry.
- There are underground utilities throughout the neighborhood.
- It's just minutes from Downtown Ocala and I-75 and a 25 minute drive to Gainesville, Florida.
- There is easy access to the new World Equestrian Center, HITS, the Ocala Jockey Club and Horse Park.
Horse Facility Features
- A 75' x 150' covered arena has mirrors and a rubber/sand footing on a clay base for year round riding.
- An outdoor 20 x 60 meter dressage arena has a limerock base and rubber/sand footing.
- The center aisle block barn has 8 stalls, a feed room, a tack room and wash area.
- Barn #2 is a frame pole barn with 8 stalls.
- Barn #3 is a frame pole barn with 8 stalls.
- Barn #4 is a frame pole barn with 4 stalls and covered horse trailer storage with a concrete pad.
- Water has been run to all 7 paddocks.
- A run-in shed is located in the rear paddock.
- A large, level grassy area has been used for carriage/driving exercises.
- 10.5 miles
- 6 miles
- 6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1001 NE 105th Ln, Anthony, Marion County, Florida