OUTDOORS ENTHUSIASTS & EQUESTRIANS!!! You will fall in love with this gorgeous 2016 3-bedroom/2-bathroom ranch home on 16.25 acres, 4-stall shed row barn with 12' X 12’ stalls & many activities nearby! Just minutes to Goethe State Park with 53,000+ acres to ride your horse miles & miles, or simply hike, bike, fish or picnic. With Rainbow Springs State Park nearby, you can add tubing, kayaking, paddleboarding and canoeing, or just enjoy walking through the park and enjoy the lush foliage and beautiful flowers. Horse lovers, you won't want to miss jumping competitions, derbies and equitation championships at the HITS Ocala Winter Circuit!! Even boaters can get enjoy cruising to the Gulf via Crystal River.
- Right at home, you'll enjoy an outstanding granite kitchen with inviting 2-tiered center island, stainless appliances and large walk-in pantry with gorgeous views of fields and a nearby lake from the kitchen dining room and 12' X 16’ screened porch. Jetted tub and separate walk-in shower in master. Crown & base are perfect finishing touches! This home is stick built with solid 2x6 construction and under-house crawl space for easy access to plumbing and electrical. All-house water softener & osmosis water filter stay.
- Home rated 150MPH wind load. Builder 10-year Warranty. Don't mistake it for a manufactured home! This modular home is stick built on a solid foundation & finances like a regular home. VA & FHA welcome!
- Open, rolling pastureland, perimeter-fenced with some cross-fencing and separate paddocks.
- 2 wells & 2 electric meters so the barn has its own utilities.
- Picket fencing around the home and fenced-in back yard for smaller pets.
- Evenings will find you around the fire pit, watching the Bald Eagles, Red-Tailed Hawks and Sandhill Cranes. A tree farm next door rounds out this amazing, nature-filled 16-acre ranch!!
- A must see!!!
Horse Facility Features
- 4-stall shed row barn, built in 2015, with overhang over cement front aisle.
- Large and airy 12’ X 12’ stalls, with steel mesh sliding stall doors and overhead fans.
- Water and electricity at barn.
- 24’ X 30’ pole barn.
- 12’ X 15’ shed adjacent to the barn for feed and tack storage.
- Saddle up and ride out the back of the property for a short distance to the Goethe Forest. Or go out the front of the property for rides along quiet country roads.
- 14 miles
- 12 miles
- 1.5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13350 SE 120th St, Dunnellon, Levy County, Florida