For Sale By Owner. This one owner horse farm was designed by a horseman with incredible attention to detail. It is located in beautiful Northwest Florida about an hour west of Tallahassee, and a little over an hour from magnificent Panama City and Destin Beaches . The property has an extremely well built clean 17 stall barn with an office, deep sink and 1/2 bath. The barn's manager's apartment is connected to the barn and is a 1bd/1bth with a kitchen and living room. The main house is a very well built 2 bedroom/2 bath home with an enclosed swimming pool. There is also a hay barn with lots of space for all of your hay, plus a space for a semi load of shavings and additional equipment storage. Another barn has a complete and enclosed workshop and 4 equipment sheds. Upstairs are two separate 1 bedroom/1bath apartments and a shared laundry room.
The property is completely fenced and cross fenced with an electric gate at the barn entrance. There are 7 large separate pastures with water run to each that are all separated by laneways, 2 turn out paddocks also separated by a laneway fenced with no-climb horse fencing, electric and a top board for your horses safety and oak trees for shade and comfort is next to the horse barn. There is a 60 foot round pen, an arena, a 4 horse walker and a huge riding pad. The property has beautiful granddaddy oak trees and is located on a quiet road a mile and a half from Blue Springs Recreational park. The property is ideally located just 15 minutes from Interstate 10 and it is less than 30 minutes from both the Alabama and Georgia state lines.
More pictures can be seen on FB on the John Rosi Reining Horses page.
This property can be divided by excluding the house and 3-5 acres if the buyer prefers this option.
- A very well built 2 bedroom/ 2 bath open floor plan home with a screened in swimming pool. All major appliances, a gas range and a well with great water. Above the shop building are also 2 complete 1 bedroom/1bath apartments with kitchens and living rooms and a laundry room. In the barn there is a 1bd/1bth manger's apartment with full kitchen, bath and living room.
- It is a short 5 minute drive to town for shopping, dining or go tubing down the Chipola River
- The main house and pool can be divided off as an option.
- The entire property is fenced and cross fenced. There is an electric gate at the barn entrance with a separate gate at the main house. All pastures are 5 to 6 acres in size and are secured with hot wire fencing. All pastures have water run to them and are separated by laneways for horse safety. The two turn out paddocks by the barn for the show horses are enclosed with no climb horse fencing, electric and top board fencing. These paddocks are also separated by a laneway. There are also two dog kennels by the barn. One of the best features about this property are the majestic granddaddy oak trees that are perfect for shade and shelter for you and the horses. This property and pastures are in great shape. It is level, high and dry, with sandy soils and no rocks. There a two wells on the property, one for the house and one for the barn and apartments. There are 3 septic systems, one for the house, one for the barn and one for the apartments.
- More pictures on FB on John Rosi Reining Horses page.
Horse Facility Features
- A very well built and clean 17 stall barn that includes an enclosed wash rack with hot and cold water, an office with deep sink and 1/2 bath, a 1 bedroom/1 bath manager's apartment with full kitchen, bath and living room. It has an enclosed feed room with plenty of storage for tack, feed and supplies plus a washer and dryer. This barn was built by a horseman so it is very easy to work in. It has 4 sets of cross ties in the center aisle , a tack up area in the center of the barn with 8 saddle racks, bridle and saddle pad racks. The barn can be completely closed in the winter with large sliding doors on either end of the barn and each stall has a screened window. Each stall is 10' x 12' but could easily be converted to larger stalls if needed. The stalls all have clay floors, screened windows, fans and lights on timer systems. Shavings are brought in by the semi-load from a local mill. Hay is grown locally and easy to purchase. Local feed stores and a great western store make it convenient to get everything you need.
- More pictures on FB on the John Rosi Reining Horses page.
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3483 Sylvania Plantation Rd, Greenwood, Jackson County, Florida