This brick equestrian estate is situated under a canopy of oak trees on approximately 12 acres of lush land in the beautiful Valrico area, just 30 minutes East of Tampa. With a 6-stall barn, 5 well maintained paddocks, two air-conditioned feed storage rooms and a carriage house, with a full apartment for your caretakers, this is truly a hidden treasure. The Georgian style home is full of upscale finishes that truly sets the bar for luxury living. With 5 large bedrooms, 3.5 baths and over 5300 square feet of living space, you will not have a shortage of space. The stately two-story family room with upper landing, stone fireplace and inlay wood floors are just a few of the beautiful features this home has to offer. The concrete 6 stall barn is truly exceptional with its generous 12x12 stalls, two covered wash racks, fly system, fans and tack room with a full bath. The carriage house offers plenty of covered parking for RVs, horse trailers and farm equipment, with a 4-car garage, complete with workshop and half bath. Too many features to list! Come see it for yourself and get the full experience and details this unique property has to offer. Total of three parcels being sold: 3323, 3322, 3311 Little Road.
Watch the video
- Marble floors, Inlay Wood floors, New Pet proof carpet.
- Monitored Security System.
- Kohler whole house generator which also can provide electricity to the Carriage House and well to the Barn.
- Closet systems in every closet.
- Three AC zones with two new units and 8 ceiling fans.
- New salt water pool pump.
- New gutters and downspouts.
- New Irrigation system which covers 80% of the property.
- Perimeter of property is fenced and completely dog proof.
- Four Septic systems total on the property with two wells.
- Five well maintained paddocks, 4 with water sources.
- Plenty of tree coverage providing shade for equines, dogs and humans!
- Total of three lots included in this sale: 3323, 3322, 3311 Little Rd, totaling 11.96 Acres.
- Two wells- one provides water to the main house and carriage house, while the other provides water to the barn. The barn well can be switched to use electricity from the Kohler whole house generator in the event of power outage. The Barn is constructed out of concrete and has hurricane clips, making this a safe place for your equines to take shelter during hurricanes. Two stallion stalls and four stalls with back Dutch doors leading to the paddocks. All stalls are a generous 12x12 with mats and fans. Six high power fans, four on thermostats and 6 ceiling fans. Two covered wash racks, one with hot water, French drain to avoid pooling. Plenty of lights and outlets throughout the barn. AC tack room with dehumidifier, ample cabinets, refrigerator, kitchen sink and full bathroom. Washer/dryer with drain field. New Protech Fly System. Service entrance for deliveries and horse trailers. Two storage AC sheds for hay and feed.
- The fully renovated Carriage House offers three covered parking pads for RVs, horse trailers, farm equipment, etc. The garage of the Carriage House allows for parking for up to 4 cars, workshop area and half bath. Upstairs you will find a one bedroom apartment with full kitchen and bath.
- 6 miles
- 1 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3323 Little Rd, Valrico, Hillsborough County, Florida