Located on fully fenced 11.7 acres, this gated horse property enjoys great privacy and is on one of the largest lake frontages(205’) on Lake Thonotosassa. Enjoy fishing, water skiing, jet skiing, and boating right from your own backyard. Graze your own horses or ponies in fenced wood acres.
Get away from it all, yet, downtown Tampa is only 23 minutes away and an easy commute. Lake Thonotosassa is an 839-acre lake and part of the Pemberton Creek/Baker Canal Watershed of Hillsborough County.Located roughly 14 miles northeast of Tampa, Lake Thonotosassa is Hillsborough County’s largest lake. Although surrounded by residential development, the lake itself is owned and managed by the Tampa Port Authority. (From an oral history from Florida Center for Community Design + Research • School of Architecture + Community Design • University of South Florida on line)
A Grand Villa
Impressive, grand, sumptuous, built for luxury living and entertaining, and for keeping your horses, sheep, and pigs. This lake side Villa is one-of-a-kind memorable!
This property is located 30 minutes to Tampa Airport, 11 miles to Tampa Executive Airport, 7 miles to USF and various magnet schools.
Watch the video
- A Magnificent Study in Contrast: Exterior Old World Charm & a Creatively Contemporary & Edgy Interior.
- This magnificent 5 bedroom, 5&1/2 bathroom lakefront Tuscan Villa is a study in old world opulence marked by elegant & luxurious architectural features with rich textures and by awe-inspiring custom interior spaces and finishes that accent a smart contemporary layout with unique and exciting appointments.
- Unique two story (23 ft) entry with seamless glass view through living rm to pool and lake.
- Spaces to living room, family room, dining room and kitchen are all open
- Massive entertainment loft with elevator access
- Media room with beverage bar
- Full service outdoor kitchen with service bar and lanai with fireplace
- Beach entry, infinity edge resort style pool with waterfall spa and integrated slide.
- 3 car garage attached and 8 car garage building separate.
- Master suite designed for Hollywood. Shoe closet, walk-in built-out closet, safe room, stand-alone
- fireplace, wet bar, pool and lake views, Greek styled spa bathroom.
- 205’ Lake Front with 2 story dock with 2 lifts (pontoon boat & speedboat) and 2 See Doo lifts.
- Tree house with electricity and pet enclosure
- 11.7 acres with wonderful forest for grazing and land for vegetable garden.
- This magnificent 5 bedroom, 5&1/2 bathroom lakefront Tuscan Villa is a study in old world opulence marked by elegant & luxurious architectural features with rich textures and by awe-inspiring custom interior spaces and finishes that accent a smart contemporary layout with unique and exciting appointments. This residence includes a two story office with loft, a massive great room, a gourmet kitchen (all Viking appliances), a 3 sectioned entertainment loft, a media room with service bar, an exercise room, and a wine cellar and an elevator and 3 stairways. The master is luxurious with a stand alone fireplace, wet bar, shoe closet, safe room, & fully appointed walk in closet. The bathroom exudes Greek styled opulence with drying areas contiguous with the circular shower. Appointments include tray and coffered ceilings, glazed cement and wood flooring, Venetian chandeliers and contemporary light fixtures, intriguing flat edged sinks & unique sink bowls, inlayed tile décor, and a 23 ft floor to ceiling foyer and living room. Even the choices of paint colors are edgy and defining.
- Outside features include a fully screened and lushly landscaped resort styled area with a beach entry and infinity edge pool with waterfalls and spa, an outdoor kitchen & food service station, a lanai with fireplace (1 of 4), a 2 story dock with 2 covered lifts and 2 See doo lifts, a lighted tree house, plenty of gazing acreage, and even an dog kennel and horse stable. There is an attached 3 car garage & detached 8 car garage building. Nothing was spared in regard to quality and style, and customized features speak to a Hollywood movie star’s home in both scale and imagination.
- The 11.7 acres is fully fenced. There is a electronic gated entry with a paved road through the center of the majority of the acreage. This road leads up to the 8,931 Sq Ft house and garage building. On either side of the road the property is dense with trees and is fully fenced with fence openings on either side of the driveway road.
- The lot is longer than wide with over 1687 ft in length/depth and 330 ft in width at its entry road.
- Lake Front is 205 Ft. The house sits toward the lake front with 1,218 sf of covered patio and
- 1,059 sf of balcony space along with a two tier dock and boat house . The entire lot is fenced and their is ample land both in front of the home and behind the home. See full tour on realtor.com
Horse Facility Features
- There is a 3 horse Barn located on the left side of one of the fenced and wooded areas.
- Large wooded acreage for grazing horses.
- 9.4 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11417 Knights Griffin Road, Thonotosassa, Hillsborough County, Florida