22 manicured acres nestled in the beautiful hill country of Florida's Nature Coast. Four bedroom lodge type home with 2 1/2 baths, den, and office. Two barns and separate large shop with efficiency apartment.
Watch the video
- Long considered one of the most beautiful properties in Hernando County, this ranch was built with loving care using the very best of materials and thoughtfully constructed at the top of a hill with a quarter mile of winding paved driveway from the road.
- First floor master bedroom on one end of the house and den on the other. All woodwork is solid oak, including all doors throughout the home. Floors in kitchen, den, baths, and office are tiled, with oak floors and carpeting in the rest of the house. Beautiful solid pine cathedral ceilings throughout and solid oak bookcases in den, living room and the office. Large windows in every room and a beautiful fireplace in the great room.
- Lots of storage, large walk-in closets, cabinets, drawers, and attic storage up stairs and down.
- 2- car detached garage with storage room and attic storage.
- Beautiful 60” roofed-over porch that never gets the sun! The back bricked patio overlooks 100 plus year old oak trees with azaleas and Florida bromeliads in the trees and 100 acres of neighbors with unimproved woods filled with beautiful oaks.
- Guardian generator on propane gas to take over in emergencies, the home has been certified for Wind Mitigation insurance discount.
- 22 gorgeous rolling acres scattered with magnificent old oak trees.
- 3 wells on property, excellent water
- All fenced, well drained land with cross fencing in black board fencing.
- Main barn has 10 stalls with feed room, tack room, and numerous paddocks, and round pen, with a pipe arena.
- Shop was an originally an 8-car garage, has a half bath, and efficiency apartment with full bath upstairs. It has roofed over paved storage on back and side for equipment.
- Area also has foundation with partial brick walling, gas, and water for a greenhouse.
- Spacious dog kennel with cover and water.
- One block ride to the 45,000 acre Croom State Forest for horses, bikes, hiking
- 8 miles from I-75, and Suncoast Parkway
- 30 miles to the Gulf at Hernando Beach, and two of the most beautiful coastal towns, Homosassa, and Crystal River.
Horse Facility Features
- 10 Stall Barn with separate tack room and separate feed room plus Mule Barn
- Automatic Waterers in all the stalls
- Swing out Hay and Feed bin in all stalls
- Round Pen
- Piped Arena
- Covered Aprons on the barn with overhangs front and back with asphalt paving
- 4 paddocks, all board fencing
- Large main pasture with 5 small pastures and connected
- Cow pen with loading shoot and squeeze shoot
- Improved pasture with lots of shade
- All board fencing, no wire.
- 10 miles
- 7 miles
- 0.5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
25212 Croom Rd, Brooksville, Hernando County, Florida