Looking for a place to Ride, Play and Live! Serenity at its best in this beautiful 3 bedroom/2 bath plus den w/2 car garage. Built in 2001 by Gulf Stream Homes. New tile roof 2019 w/upgraded foam adhesive under each tile. Nestled on 50 acres (agricultural) located in the heart of Golden Gate Estates. HORSES/welcome on this mostly cleared and completely fenced 8 parcel property. Beautiful 5 acres of oaks, 30 acres has been planted w/Bahia pasture grass, 15 acres planted w/Argentina Bahia and another 15 acres planted w/mostly Pensacola Bahia Grass. Home features an open floor plan with 9 ft. ceilings in bedrooms and 12 ft in den. Expanded master bath to allow for larger shower w/2 rain shower heads w/soaking tub. Kitchen allows plenty of room for family feasts. Too much to mention, see special features! Bring your family/business and start making new memories! Listed at appraised value just completed 2/2019.
Watch the video
- Sconces on the two pillars at the entrance
- Double front entry doors
- French doors for the Study
- Tile floor for the Dining room
- Two ceiling speakers in the living room
- Triple sliding glass doors
- Maple cabinets in the kitchen
- Bay style windows in the breakfast nook
- Nine foot ceilings in all 3 bedrooms (the Study has a 12 foot ceiling)
- Expanded Master bathroom to allow for a larger shower with 2 shower heads
- Electrical hook up on the Lanai for the spa (I think it is 220 volt )
- The Garage is plumbed for a sink (Sink not installed )
- Concrete tile roof (New 2019 w/adhesive foam under each tile)
- Outside shower on lanai
- Osmosis system under kitchen sink
- Water softening system with an additional charcoal filtration tank.
- There is 120 volt landscape lighting in the front and back of the house. Eleven lights in the back illuminating the Palm and Cypress trees, and nine lights in the front (Prior to hurricane Irma, there were eleven lights and a mermaid water fountain in the front yard ). All light bulbs are LED.
- There is a six zone sprinkler system on a timer for the house. Three zones water the yard around the house and three zones (10 sprinklers each for the palms,oaks and cypress trees ) irrigate the trees on the south side.
- The 5 acres that used to be a tree nursery (Mobile home property) has a 3 horse power, submersible irrigation pump and a functioning water softener system. There is a 12-zone timer, with 9 zones tied in. There is 1 1/2 inch PVC pipe that extends east and west to the property edges. On the western pipe it tees into 1 1/2 inch that extends all the way to the north end of that 5 acres. In 1995, I applied for a landscaping license and the County made me have the property and every structure on it surveyed onto a site plan. I had to install an asphalt parking area with one place for handicap parking. The property has a good septic system and would be ready to go if someone wanted to place another mobile home there.
- The ten acres where my house is, has an agricultural permitted well with a 5 h.p. submersible pump. From that well,3 inch pvc pipe extends east 300+ feet to the boundary, and then west approx. 400+ feet. From the well, that 3'' pipe tees and runs south to the 10 acre boundary, and then runs west approx. 500 feet to the 5 acres of oak trees. From there, the pipe turns south to the center of the 5 acres where the oaks are. At that point there are two valves that operate the drip irrigation system in the oak trees. The 5h.p. pump turns on automatically every morning to pump water into 2 water troughs for the cattle. All valves connected to this pump are wired into the field, where there are valve boxes.
- There are seven 5 acre tracts that are individually fenced and gated. Only the 5 acres of oaks is missing the fencing along the northern boundary. Thirty acres have been planted in Bahia pasture grass. Fifteen acres to the west of my house has been planted in Argentine Bahia and fifteen acres to the east and southeast is mostly Pensacola Bahia grass. On the southwestern most 5 acres, there is considerable fill dirt from when the railroad ran through that parcel. That fill dirt could be used for a house pad or some other structure.
- The northwestern most 5 acres, has approx. a 1/2 acre of wetland where there are large Cypress trees with many Cypress knees. In that wetland there also Laurel oaks and other native vegetation. Turtles also exist there.
- 22.1 miles
- 9.1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1480 Peach St, Naples, Collier County, Florida