Piece of Heaven! Jennings Forest horse trails down the road which is 39.5 square miles and over 25,000 acres and just 8 miles from Jacksonville Equestrian Center. Beautiful brick custom home on 4.5 acres with pond, work shed, barn and 33 ft large above ground pool on a private road with woods & creek behind home. Very peaceful with wildlife to be seen each day! 30 minutes from Jacksonville, 15 minutes to Middleburg or MacClenny.
- Open Split floor plan 2300 sf home with 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ bath and 2 car garage. Large kitchen with custom cabinets, granite and stainless steel appliances which opens to the breakfast nook and living room. Walking into front door shows the open floor plan with dining room, great room, kitchen bar and breakfast nook in view. Master suite is on one side of home with nice size bathroom with large Jacuzzi tub, shower, separate toilet room, his and her vanities, closets and sun room/office. Opposite side of room is 2 bedrooms with good size bathroom. Nice size laundry room leading into garage.
- Large front porch and screened back porch leading onto a deck with above ground pool.
- High and dry, 4.5 acres with pond, back pasture with woods directly behind home. A nice large yard with private drive. All fenced.
- Large block work shed with brick face matching brick house and barn.
Horse Facility Features
- Fenced back pasture or new owner can enlarge pastures with yard
- 25 miles
- 15 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
970 Tookie Rd, Jacksonville, Clay County, Florida