Contingent but taking backups! Beautiful cleared 4 ac horse farm featuring a barn with attached run in & paddock for each 12x12 stall w/insulated & cooled feed & tack room, sink & barn aisle with hot & cold water. Enjoy sitting on your front porch watching horses graze. 3 car detached 28x40 garage features 3 10x10 roll-up doors with plenty of room for all your toys! Your all brick home offers your family space to spread out with 2 living areas, stainless appliances, 2 yr old metal roof & the energy efficiency of your Trane AC system! You will enjoy country living with city convenience as new First Coast Parkway is being built only 6 miles away & once completed will conveniently connect you to Jax & the beaches. You will also be centrally located between all major equestrian event locations.
- 2 year old metal roof,7 Year old Trane Condenser and Air Handler with 10 yr. transferable warranty,Termite Bond, Freshly painted interior, Brick Exterior, Large covered front porch, 2 living areas, Large kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances, Indoor Laundry with deep sink and 1 yr. old washer and dryer, Custom Levelor Blinds, Large 4th bedroom is non-conforming, but has room for a closet, door to backyard and is perfect for in-law suite or adult child. Artesian Well with 2 bladder tanks, 1 for house and 1 for outside spigots and barn, Water treatment system, 1.5 yrs old, for house, 6 flood lights
- Fenced and Cross Fenced, fully cleared.
- 6 miles to future First Coast Expressway
- 38 miles to Jacksonville Equestrian Center
- 78 miles to Florida Horse Park
- 76 miles to Ocala World Equestrian Center
- 14 miles to Clay County Fair Grounds
Horse Facility Features
- Barn has insulated and cooled feed and tack room with concrete floors and sink
- 2 12x12 stalls with rubber matting and run ins.
- Fan controls in both stalls with thermostat controlled outlets for fans
- Direct access off of both stalls to separate paddocks
- Area with both hot and cold water with concrete floors and rubber mats
- 60 amp electric
- Hot water heater with timer
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6034 County Rd 209 S, Green Cove Springs, Clay County, Florida