Price Reduced! Slice of country in the City of Alachua, 9.3 acres with paved road frontage. Spacious 4-2 home, sturdy concrete block construction and newer metal roof. Separate fenced paddocks, huge pole barn with separate stalls, storage and workshop area. Hook up for RV with power and water. Home has attached 2car garage and parking canopy. Large above-ground pool with large deck for entertaining. Beautiful Oak Trees grace the property. Live the American Dream on your mini-farm.
- Concrete block construction, newer metal roof
- 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathrooms, separate living and family room
- Split Bedroom Plan
- Inside Laundry/workroom
- 1,962 Heated/cooled sf
- Attached 2-car garage with additional parking canopy
- French Doors from Family Room to deck/pool area
- 9.3 acres +/-, fenced, cross fenced on paved road. Home located at rear of property for privacy and seclusion. Beautiful oak trees scattered around with mature landscaping. Huge pole barn with stalls, storage and workshop. RV hookup with water and electricity.
Horse Facility Features
- Fenced and cross-fenced; separate paddocks, productive pasture, two stalls under pole barn. Horse currently on property is negotiable.
- 12 miles
- 2 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
17325 County Rd 241, Alachua, Alachua County, Florida